Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ

4 posters

Go down

DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ Empty DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ

Post by twinkletoes Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:27 pm

NJ State Police Seek Missing Teen

December 2, 2012

By Dan Alexander
3 hours ago

New Jersey State Police are looking for a a missing teenage girl.

DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ Dariah-williams2-300x266
Dariah Williams (NJ State Police)

14 year old Dariah Williams was last seen on November 12 at the Stepping Stone Group Home in Hainesport. She is 5’3″ and weighs 140 pounds with brown eyes and long black hair. She has a tattoo of a star on her neck and was last seen walking away from the home late in the afternoon.She is known to visit Newark frequently.

Anyone that comes in contact with her is asked to contact the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit at (609)-882-2000.

http://nj1015.com/nj-state-police-seek-missing-teen/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ Empty Re: DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ

Post by mom_in_il Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Missing Girl Found Safe, 3 Arrested for Allegedly Driving Her Around
A missing teenager was found safe and three people were arrested after police say they drove the teen to various locations in the area over the past few weeks.

By David Chang
Monday, Dec 3, 2012
Updated 6:04 PM EST

A missing teenager was found safe and three people were arrested after police say they drove the teen to various locations in the area over the past few weeks.

On November 12, investigators say Dariah Williams, 14, and another teen girl, walked away from the Stepping Stone Group Home in Hainesport, New Jersey. The other teen girl later returned that night. Williams was still missing however, prompting police to enter her into the state and national databases of missing children.

As police continued to search for her, they say they learned through the investigation that Williams and the other juvenile were picked up and driven to various locations in Burlington County by brothers Reginald Polk, 22, and Tyriq Evans, 20, of Willingboro.

DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ 3-arre10
(L to R), Reginald Polk Jr., Tyriq Evans, Tanisha Bush, Credit: NJ State Police

On November 16, Polk was arrested and charged with interfering with custody. He was released pending a court date. As the search for Williams continued, police say Evans was arrested on November 27. He was charged with endangering the welfare of a minor and lodged in the Burlington County Jail on $50,000 bail. Detectives, police officers and state troopers continued to search for Williams, sending out a missing juvenile alert to the media in New Jersey and Philadelphia.

Shortly after midnight on Monday, troopers say they received a phone call from a woman who claimed she saw a picture of Williams on the news and a female fitting her description at a Burger King in Florence Township. Troopers responded to the scene and found Williams safe and sound. Detectives say they later learned the woman who contacted them was 22-year-old Tanesha Bush, Reginald Polk’s girlfriend. Investigators say Polk and Bush picked Williams up in Philadelphia and dropped her off in Florence Saturday night.

Polk was once again arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child. He was lodged in the Burlington County Jail on $35,000 bail. Tanesha Bush was charged with interfering with custody. She was released pending a court date.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-Girl-Found-Safe-3-Arrested-for-Allegedly-Driving-Her-Around-181915361.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ Empty Re: DARIAH WILLIAMS - 14 yo - Hainesport NJ

Post by admin Mon May 01, 2023 1:58 am

I have received three requests to remove Tanisha Bush's name from this story. As of now, I am leaving it as is.

She claims that this story is defamatory and is interfering with her "practice" as a "social worker." Unfortunately for Tanisha, it isn't defamation if it is true, and I can find no record of her as a social worker.

In order to consider her removal request, I attempted to verify her story I checked the National Provider database, the New Jersey licensure database, and the Pennsylvania database. No such licensure or provider number exists for ANY Tanisha Bush. Even if she married in the past few months and changed her last name, her maiden name would still be listed in conjunction with her married name.

We will remove innocent parties' names, but we are not in the practice of removing perpetrator's names from this website. We may make very rare and limited exceptions in cases of perpetrators, but we thoroughly investigate the cases and the circumstances and make a decisions on a case-by-case basis.

Furthermore, most professionals in the field of social work know and understand what constitutes "defamation." They also know to include a professional signature and return email address on correspondences. I have no way of contacting Tanisha Bush, as she failed to leave any method with which to contact her, so I am leaving this note.

For the record, defamation is "the act of communicating to a third party false statements about a person, place, or thing that results in damage to its reputation. It can be spoken or written. It constitutes a tort or a crime."

If it is true, it is not defamation.

What COULD be considered defamation is if Tanisha Bush falsely accused this website of publishing "lies" about her. To the best of my ability I have verified everything I've written as true and factual. Until presented with evidence to the contrary, these posts will remain as is.

admin
admin
Admin

twinkletoes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanbush Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:53 pm

Admin,

I’ve previously contacted you on your Facebook business page via messenger with hopes you would respond to me on there. After receiving no response, I contacted you on this website where the forum allows you to request removal and there is no field to provide personal contact information. In this case, I assumed that the system was set up to respond to me automatically in the forum as some other websites allow. To date, I’ve sent you another request for removal of this post and I have left my contact information (phone number and email). Please contact me via either method so we can discuss this offline as I find it inappropriate to have this discussion on a public forum.

Additionally, I did not leave you a professional signature for I am not reaching out to you as a professional I am reaching out to you as a human being regarding a personal matter. This is not social work related and I am not one to show off and flaunt all of my achievements by using titles when it’s not required- I’m humble, therefore my credentials were not included in the correspondence made to you. Also, I am not licensed in neither of the states you mentioned but I am indeed licensed, if I weren’t I wouldn’t have wasted my time reaching out to you years later regarding this matter.

In this case, please follow up with me as soon as possible so I may provide you with the information you need to remove this.

Warm Regards,

Tanbush
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down