Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI

5 posters

Go down

"Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI Empty "Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:11 am

A Kalamazoo mother is grieving the loss of her infant son and her boyfriend is in jail, accused of killing the child.
The child died shortly after 9:00 pm Wednesday night.

"Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI Lztsfl-lztsezglennross

Bridgette Moore says her long-time boyfriend and father of the child,
22-year-old Glenn Ross, shook the two-week-old child on Tuesday.

The infant has been in intensive care, but passed away on Wednesday night.

Newschannel 3 was just about to meet with Moore to talk about the
heart-rending situation when we learned she had been called in to the
PICU once again.

The infant was pronounced dead just after 9:00 pm. The father, Glenn
Ross has been arrested on child abuse charges. Newschannel 3 spoke to
Ross' parents about the situation on Wednesday night.

It all started at Glenn Ross' parents home on Burrell Street in Kalamazoo on Tuesday morning.

“Glenn was left alone with the baby,” said Glenn's mother Rebecca Ross.

Rebecca says Glenn was in special needs classes all through school.

“He actually does have some limitations mentally?” asked Newschannel 3's Jared Werksma.

“Yes and he's under psychiatric care,” said Rebecca.

“Why is that?”

“For his bi-polar and his ADHD among other things,” said Rebecca.

Rebecca says her son has trouble in certain situations, gets
frustrated easily and has a short temper. She says that's one reason her
son and Moore didn't keep their first child.

“Why did they give the first child up for adoption?” asked Jared Werksma.

“They weren't ready to settle down,” said Rebecca. “With this one Glenn found out it was a boy and he wanted his son.”

However, Rebecca says on Tuesday morning, fatherhood overwhelmed Glenn.

“He got frustrated and shook the baby,” said Rebecca.

Rebecca says Glenn knew something was wrong with his son afterward, but wasn't sure what. So he lay the baby down in its crib.

Rebecca says when the child's mother showed up and heard what happened, she called for an ambulance, and police.

“Do you think there's any part of your son that did this intentionally?” asked Newschannel 3's Jared Werksma.

“Oh hell no, hell no,” said Rebecca.

“Is there anything else you want to say about your son or this situation?”

“He's a good boy,” said Rebecca.

Glenn Ross is currently being held in the Kalamazoo County Jail on
child abuse charges. He has not been arraigned. Sources tell Newschannel
3 that officials were waiting to see if the child died so they could
charge him appropriately.

Ross is expected to be arraigned on Thursday morning.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/infant-1402068-young-kalamazoo.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI Empty Re: "Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 am

Special needs~ADHD~Bi-polar~On psych meds...sounds like the perfect babysitter, eh?

File this under "WTF were you thinking was going to happen, Ma?"

Just 'cuz he's an adult between his legs doesn't mean that he really is one. Whoever approved of his being alone with that child is the real asshat.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI Empty Re: "Newborn Jane" MOORE-ROSS - 2 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Glen Ross - Kalamazoo MI

Post by babyjustice Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Special needs~ADHD~Bi-polar~On psych meds...sounds like the perfect babysitter, eh?

File this under "WTF were you thinking was going to happen, Ma?"

Just 'cuz he's an adult between his legs doesn't mean that he really is one. Whoever approved of his being alone with that child is the real asshat.

All the signs were there that this so called father should not have been left alone with the baby. It is my opinion that he be neutered because I don't believe he'll ever have the ability to be around babies so if he can't have children, then maybe he won't be able to murder any more babies.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

his mother knew, why isnt she charged with something? she's running her mouth.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 am

Why isn't this "grieving" mother under arrest?

Do these people know about birth control? It is far better than giving up babies for adoption and murdering them. IMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 am

i believe that the father's mother knew too-she's the one i was talking about. i agree too that the baby's mother knew too.

flash0115

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 am

I'm so tired I just noticed your post. Looks like lots of people knew. They should have given this baby up for adoption also. It would have made some childless couple very happy.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Psychological evaluations ordered for Glenn Ross, charged with killing his 13-day-old son

Published: Monday, March 26, 2012, 4:25 PM
Updated: Monday, March 26, 2012, 5:31 PM
By Lynn Turner, Special to the Kalamazoo Gazette

KALAMAZOO, MI – A Kalamazoo man charged with the murder of his 13-day-old son will undergo psychological examinations, a judge ordered.

Kalamazoo County Circuit Judge Pamela L. Lightvoet ordered Glenn Scott Ross to be evaluated for mental competency and criminal responsibility, said his attorney, Kathryn Russell.

It is expected that a status review hearing will be held in about 90 days, court staff said.

Ross, 22, of Burrell Street, has been charged with one count each of felony murder and open murder. Both carry mandatory life sentences in prison if convicted.

The felony murder charge stems from allegations that Ross was committing first-degree child abuse when his son, Glenn Scott Ross Jr., was killed.

A preliminary pathology report indicated the child died of trauma to the head.

Investigators said the baby had been shaken when he was found inside the Burrell Street home on Feb. 21.

Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety officers responded to a call from the house that an infant was not breathing, according to police.

The baby was pronounced dead the next day at Bronson Methodist Hospital.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2012/03/psychological_evaluations_orde.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down