Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Image Defense Stategy: Do you see a softer Casey emerging?

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Image Defense Stategy: Do you see a softer Casey emerging? Empty Casey Anthony’s Image Defense Stategy: Do you see a softer Casey emerging?

Post by mom_in_il Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Casey Anthony’s Image Defense Stategy: Do you see a softer Casey emerging?

March 22, 2009 by: Express

Casey’s defense team is working hard on Casey’s image but not in the way I would have predicted. I have been pondering is it just me who thinks that Casey ’smiling’ in court is despicable and why isn’t her so called high powered defense team advising her not to smile in court. Well it appears I and others may have missed this one…. On Friday’s Today Show Hal Boedeker reported:
“”On this morning’s “Today,” Kerry Sanders offered analysis that the defense team was showing its strategy. Anthony, who turned 23 on Thursday, is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Casey’s look will be crucial, too. Sanders talked to a jury consultant who observed that the defense team seems to be trying to give Anthony emotion and make her look like a mom who lost her child.

Is that doable? Can you give someone emotion? Doesn’t that have to be inside the person?”"
Now it makes sense as to why the Defense has allowed Casey to carry on smiling in court it is THEIR GAME PLAN. The Defense is coaching Casey to ’smile in court’ trying to give Casey Anthony emotion i.e. trying to soften Casey’s image. Is this not the most ridiculous Defense strategy you have ever seen? It’s by far the most stupid Defense stategy producing the opposite for their desired effect.

I for the life of me thought it was all too very strange i.e., the smiling in court, the laughing in court and her attorneys right there with her doing the same thing acting like it’s normal to smile when your child has been murdered and you are charged with murder.

To answer Hal’s question above: Of Course it is not doable, you cannot give emotion that is not real especially to a murderer. Whatever….the defense is making it worse for Casey and that’s fine with me. Lee Anthony’s attorney did say that he thought it was not good at all for Casey to be smiling in court and that “her” attorneys should advise her so.

These Defense attorney’s are really sick as they are not defending Casey they are out for the Media attention and future profits it will bring. They all deserve each other Casey and her attorneys.