Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bozo Got Run Over By Some Justice…………………..Day 4 For The Defense Didn’t Happen, Because Of The Defense……..In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial - niecey

Go down

Bozo Got Run Over By Some Justice…………………..Day 4 For The Defense Didn’t Happen, Because Of The Defense……..In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial - niecey Empty Bozo Got Run Over By Some Justice…………………..Day 4 For The Defense Didn’t Happen, Because Of The Defense……..In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Bozo Got Run Over By Some Justice…………………..Day 4 For The Defense Didn’t Happen, Because Of The Defense……..In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Posted on June 21, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

Sing it ya’ll (to the tune of Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer)……..Bozo Got Run Over By Some Justice……….

In case you forgot the tune I’ll include the song so that you can help me write the song for Bozo:

I’ll let you complete the song. Now, I’m not suggesting that any harm should come to a certain clown of an attorney, but rather that the wheels of justice (proverbial wheels, not literal) roll over him and show him that he is not above the law. Day 4 for the defense to present their defense in the Casey Anthony murder trial didn’t happen because said clown of an attorney screwed up again. Same indiscretions as before and he feels as if it is unfair for the rules to apply to him, according to him. :roll: I cannot imagine how this guy has gotten this far in life without being in jail. Didn’t MaMa Baez ever tell him NO, or send him to his room? How did he get through law school without being taught that there are laws that apply to everyone? GOOD GRIEF! Why is this guy getting away with repeatedly breaking all of the rules? He’s done it from the beginning of this case, and he is more arrogant now than he has ever been. What’s worse is the majority of the media is blaming the problem on the State, which is a LIE, but every time I came across that I switched the channel I’m going to make sure I do not support that dirty scam from the media. I have a suggestion…………Since the media wants to continually set murderers free or give terrorists our rights, or make a victim out of the perpetrator, I say we should challenge them. Maybe all media that is determined to have this bleeding heart mentality should be required to have a murderer live with them and their family, instead of them just being unleashed on the public. I think it is a wonderful solution. How many murderers do you think they will rehabilitate? I suspect none. If they are not willing to do that they are hypocrites that should shut up and lose all of their ratings, and maybe we should find out who the sponsors are for some of this media?

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/bozo-got-run-over-by-some-justice-day-4-for-the-defense-didnt-happen-because-of-the-defense-in-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down