Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JBC Blogger - B-Day Party Story

Go down

JBC Blogger - B-Day Party Story Empty JBC Blogger - B-Day Party Story

Post by Impetuous Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:13 am

BeachPotato read my blog
Sep 4, 2008 | 2:40 AM
Got this from wftv.com channel 9 website- Girl that went to school with Casey Anthony- doesn’t have anything good to say about Casey that’s for sure!
JBC Says:
August 21, 2008 at 11:58 pm
I am not even using my real initials because of my fear of the Anthony family. Not in a real bad way, just more like - I know they would get back at me. In 8th grade, Casey went to a bday party that I also attended. When her Mom picked her up, Casey claimed “nobody was focused on her” and her mom actually went off on the girls mom. This family has always done what they could to protect their own and covered up everything. Cindy was the only one who ever showed true love to that baby and I think she is truly suffering. On one side, she is covering up for Casey and ignoring the facts as she has always done, but on the other, she is really hurting because she knows her daughter may have hurt her baby. George has never had much to do with them. Lee was always protective, but in an ignorant sort of way. This whole family just takes the attitude “ignore it and it’ll go away”. Lee is NOT Caylee’s father. He IS protective of Casey but I think because deep down he knows she needs help. Nobody can do anything at this point. . . . . .
God bless Caylee
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down