Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning' - RadarOnline

Go down

Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning' - RadarOnline Empty Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning' - RadarOnline

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning'
Posted on Mar 21, 2012 @ 06:45AM

By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

Casey Anthony is embracing religion, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the notorious 'Tot Mom' is getting baptized.

According to an insider, Anthony, 26, wanted to do something to signify a new beginning in her life.

"Casey has planned to get baptized sometime this month," an insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

"She figured getting baptized would be the best way start this new chapter in her life. It's a new beginning."

Last July, Casey was found not guilty in the very public murder trial of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"Casey believes that Caylee is with God now and wants to ensure her own salvation so that she'll see her daughter again someday," the source said.

The only glimpse into Casey's life the public has had since her release from jail were a few videos leaked online in which she showcased a new hair style, a nose ring and her new puppy.

"I'm just really starting to feel good about a lot of things. It's about time," Casey said in one clip. "I'm really starting to like the way things are going and where they're are going.

"I'm just happy. I'm really happy."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/casey-anthony-baptized-new-beginning
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning' - RadarOnline Empty Re: Casey Anthony Is Getting Baptized: 'It's A New Beginning' - RadarOnline

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Casey Anthony To Receive Baptism: Infamous Mom Turns To Religion In Post-Caylee Trial Life

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/casey-anthony-to-receive-baptism_n_1370247.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down