Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez wants apology for daughters - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez wants apology for daughters - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez wants apology for daughters - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez wants apology for daughters
posted by halboedeker on April, 5 2012 4:12 PM

What does Zenaida Gonzalez want from Casey Anthony?

“I want her to apologize to my daughters, not even to me, to my daughters,” Gonzalez said in an interview that aired nationally today on “Dr. Phil.” “She’s hurt them so much. I don’t think she even knows how much she has hurt them.”

But Gonzalez added, “I know I will never get an apology, that will never come.”

Gonzalez said her children had suffered depression over Anthony’s accusations.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation, saying her life changed when she was linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony was later acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter. The defamation trial has been delayed to next year.

“Zenaida’s end goal is just to hold Casey Anthony accountable for her actions. She lied. We know she lied,” attorney Matt Morgan told Dr. Phil McGraw.

The interview was taped last month. Gonzalez said she didn’t know the Anthonys and had never met any of them. She said she had feared for her life after some people has screamed at her, and she says she doesn’t go out anymore because she fears being attacked.

She also said she had never been known as Zanny the nanny, who was later revealed to be Casey Anthony’s creation.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/04/casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-wants-apology-for-daughters.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down