Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Been Weeks Since I have Seen Cindy Anthony, Where Has She Been?

Go down

It's Been Weeks Since I have Seen Cindy Anthony, Where Has She Been? Empty It's Been Weeks Since I have Seen Cindy Anthony, Where Has She Been?

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm

It's Been Weeks Since I have Seen Cindy Anthony, Where Has She Been?

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Been Weeks Since I have Seen Cindy Anthony, Where Has She Been? 032309The last time I remember seeing Cindy Anthony in public was at Casey Anthony's last court hearing and the last time I heard her speak was at the Caylee Anthony memorial. Early on when Caylee Anthony was just missing, it seemed like I saw Cindy Anthony on television all the time.

I'm sure the reason that Cindy Anthony is keeping a low profile right now is because Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has told her to do so. In fact, neither Cindy or George have been to see Casey in jail for several weeks.

In the beginning, I thought that Cindy Anthony was a real life concerned grandmother who was heart broken that her grandchild had gone missing. However, over the months - my faith in Cindy diminished as she began to support Casey at all costs even though she has to know in her heart that her own daughter killed little Caylee.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/its-been-weeks-since-i-have-seen-cindy.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down