Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leonard Padilla is trying to buy a track of land

Go down

Leonard Padilla is trying to buy a track of land Empty Leonard Padilla is trying to buy a track of land

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Leonard Padilla Reminds Me Of The Energizer Bunny, He Just Keeps Going

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leonard Padilla is trying to buy a track of land 032309aWhen I first heard about a guy from California by the name of Leonard Padilla, I really did not know what to think of the man. My first impression of him was that he was a modern day John Wayne type of person that came riding into town to make sure that the truth was found and justice was served.

Now Leonard Padilla is trying to buy a track of land within eye sight of Cindy and George Anthony's home. The tract of land that he is trying to buy is the exact location where Caylee Anthony's body was found months ago. Right now, Cindy and George Anthony are trying to get the temporary make shift Caylee memorial from that track of land taken down.

My guess is that Leonard Padilla is trying once again to do the right thing in regards to the murdered two year old child from Orlando named Caylee Anthony. My gut tells me that rather than trying to profit from this land purchase, instead Mr. Padilla is interested in building a permeate memorial for Caylee on that track of land.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/leonard-padilla-reminds-me-of-energizer.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down