Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KIMBERLY and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN

2 posters

Go down

KIMBERLY  and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN Empty KIMBERLY and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 am

Endangered Child Alert issued for two Greene County children

KIMBERLY  and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN Endangered-child-alert-issued-two-greene-co-childr

An Endangered Child Alert has been issued for Kimberly McLean, left, and Isaiah McLean, right, from Greene County.

Published: April 11, 2012
Updated: April 11, 2012 - 8:54 PM

The Greene County Sheriff's Office and the Tennessee Bureau of
Investigation issued an East Tennessee Endangered Child Alert for two
Greene County children.

Police are looking for 2-year-old Kimberly McLean and 1-year-old Isaiah McLean.

According to investigators, the children were supposed to be placed
into protective custody Wednesday, but police believe David Shawn Perry
and Shena McLean Perry took the kids.

Investigators say David Shawn Perry and Shena McLean Perry
are driving a 1994 beige Honda Accord with a Tennessee license plate
number of 760WJZ.

If you have any information, please contact the Greene County Sheriff's Department at 423-798-1800 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2012/apr/11/5/amber-alert-issued-two-greene-county-children-ar-1835919/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

KIMBERLY  and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN Empty Re: KIMBERLY and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Amber Alert for 2 Greene County children

Posted: Apr 11, 2012 7:53 PM EDT
Updated: Apr 12, 2012 4:28 PM EDT

GREENEVILLE (WATE) - An Amber Alert is in effect for two-year-old Kimberly McLean and one-year-old Isaiah McLean, out of
Greene County.

The alert began Wednesday night as an Endangered Child Alert. Authorities made it an Amber Alert Thursday afternoon after the sheriff's office issued felony warrants for the parents.

The children were to be placed into protective custody Wednesday, but they were taken by their non-custodial parents, David Shawn Perry and Shena McLean Perry.

Kimberly has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 3'0" tall and weighs 33 pounds. She was last seen wearing pajamas.

Isaiah has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 2'6" tall and weighs 25 pounds. He was last seen wearing dark shorts and a dark shirt.

David Shawn Perry has brown hair and blue eyes. He is 6'0" tall and weighs 235 pounds.

Shena McLean Perry has brown hair and hazel eyes. She is 5'9" tall and weighs 170 pounds.

They are believed to be driving a 1994 beige four-door Honda Accord with Tennessee license plate 760WJZ.

If you have seen any of the subjects or the car, call the Greene County Sheriff's Office at 423-798-1800 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND

http://www.wate.com/story/17389325/amber-alert-for-2-greene-county-children
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

KIMBERLY  and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN Empty Re: KIMBERLY and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

This was upgraded from Endangered Missing to an Amber Alert.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:52 am

twinkletoes wrote:This was upgraded from Endangered Missing to an Amber Alert.
---Thanks Twinkle for being so conscientious!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:21 am

TBI says both children have been safely located. Their mother, Shena
McLean Perry is now in the custody of the Greene County Sheriff's
Department.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/215746/2/AMBER-Alert-canceled-Both-children-safely-located?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:40 am

Good thing they changed it to Amber Alert. They were found in short order after that.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:41 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
twinkletoes wrote:This was upgraded from Endangered Missing to an Amber Alert.
---Thanks Twinkle for being so conscientious!
KIMBERLY  and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN 616541 KIMBERLY  and ISAIAH MCLEAN - 2 and 1 yo - Greene Cty/ Johnson City TN 577177
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down