Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: What inside story do you want from Jose Baez? - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: What inside story do you want from Jose Baez? - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: What inside story do you want from Jose Baez? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Thu May 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Casey Anthony: What inside story do you want from Jose Baez?
posted by halboedeker on May, 8 2012 9:12 AM

One year after Casey Anthony was acquitted, Jose Baez is likely to be making the TV rounds in July. Anthony’s former defense attorney will have a book to promote: ”Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story.”

BenBella Books announced it is publishing Baez’s book. Writing will give Baez a forum to answer his critics about the way he handled Anthony’s case, and he also can turn media critic about the press coverage.

What inside stories do you want to know? I’m interested in hearing about that opening statement, his working relationship with Cheney Mason, efforts to land Anthony a major interview and what happened to his relationship with Anthony.

And what about that $200,000 that ABC News paid to license photos and video from Anthony of her daughter, Caylee? It would be interesting to see Baez on “20/20,” “Good Morning America” and “The View” talking about that issue.

In a statement, Baez says: “On July 17th 2008, my life changed forever. I think the time has come for the whole story to be told. There are so many behind-the-scenes facts and stories that have never been made public. I look forward to sharing my story.”

The whole story? I don’t think we’ll ever get that, will we?

BenBella Publisher Glenn Yeffeth said in a statement: “The Casey Anthony case has been a media firestorm like few others. The media tried and convicted not only Casey Anthony, but Jose Baez as well, very often based on falsehoods and innuendo. The real story of the trial — far more fascinating and nuanced than what anyone has heard so far — has not yet been told. I’m delighted to publish ‘Presumed Guilty,’ a book that will surprise readers and force them to challenge their assumptions.”

Baez will keep the Anthony case in the headlines. Will his book make the bestseller list that way Jeff Ashton’s “Imperfect Justice” did? Will someone turn Baez’s book into a movie?

If Rob Lowe can play Ashton in a Lifetime movie, Baez should hope for the movie-star treatment, too. Maybe William Levy of “Dancing With the Stars” will be available.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/05/casey-anthony-what-inside-story-do-you-want-from-jose-baez.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down