Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTEGRITY....WHO HAS IT.......WHO DOESN'T - Blaiss

Go down

INTEGRITY....WHO HAS IT.......WHO DOESN'T - Blaiss Empty INTEGRITY....WHO HAS IT.......WHO DOESN'T - Blaiss

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 am

INTEGRITY....WHO HAS IT.......WHO DOESN'T

06/27/2012

I was taught growing up that the most important things in my life were faith, honesty and integrity. These things are what define my character. When my children were born, I instilled this in them, and they in turned have instilled these qualities in their children.

You are probably wondering why I am blogging about these qualities, which is off the subject of my usual blogs. I strive to always bring you accurate and verified information. In my last blog it was brought to my attention that $55,000 + $55,000 did not add up to $100,000. I admit when I am wrong and I definately was wrong here. It was a typing mistake that I did not catch......I hit a 5 instead of a 4....... but instead of ignoring the mistake, I am putting it out here for all that want to criticize me. When I'm wrong, I will accept responsibility! Now that I have confessed my horrible sin to the blog world, I will return to more pressing issues at hand.....CASEY ANTHONY....
NO INTERVIEW, NO BOOK, NO MONEY FOR MURDER!

WHO HAS NO INTEGRITY......

Media is gearing up for their anniversary specials of the Casey Anthony Verdict! Be prepared to turn off your tv's during this time. Remember Caylee! Spend time with your children, just don't watch any of the media hype! Drive down the ratings, decrease Casey's value to ZERO!

The 12 Village Idiots who rendered that despicable verdit, lacked the three things which I spoke about at the beginning of this blog...mostly the integrity part. Their honesty could and should be called into question also. Did someone, somehow influence this jury?

Let's look at all the Media whores, Barbara Walters, Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Piers Morgan and JVM.

We all saw Barbara Walters courting Bozo Baez around New York....she wanted that first interview BAD. Thanks to my reliable inside source the Boycotters found out about it before it became public knowledge and went to work writing letters, making phone calls, sending e-mails, tweeting, facebooking and whatever else we could think of to stop this train from pulling into the station.

Matt Lauer was really hyped up on doing the "First Casey Anthony Interview" and also courted Bozo Baez all around New York, putting him up in the best hotels and wining & dining him at the finest restaurants. He also would meet him at other places besides New York. This too was not to be known......but guess what.....his plan was foiled along with NBC who originally came out and denied ANY plans for an interview. Why......because they were afraid of the Boycott Backlash. They all saw what happened to ABC when they paid Casey $200,000 for pictures! They tried hard to avoid the same happening to them. Jim Leichenstein is and has been grooming the Anthony's for something big! Although he also denies! This is a common theme......deny, deny, deny and then deny some more.

Then we have the Katie Couric and Piers Morgan who are desperatly seeking an interview and will sell their souls to the devil for it! Beware of the BOYCOTT BACKLASH, it will be like no other. The majority of people here and around the world just want Casey to go away. No interview, no book, no movie, NOTHING. And most of all NO MONEY FOR MURDER.

We understand that Media has a job to do. Their jobs support their families. Where we have a problem, is all the back door deals to pay Casey, aka Swamp Mom, for more lies, which they will be, because she is incapable of ever telling the truth. Offering her millions of dollars so she can live her Bella Vita Life! What about Caylee's Bella Vita Life? Casey robbed her of ever having a chance at life.

In closing I would like to say that ANYONE paying Casey Anthony one red cent is lacking any MORAL AND ETHICAL INTEGRITY! Stand up for what is morally and ethically right! Paying Casey is not!

LET OUR COLLECTIVE VOICES BE HEARD! WE CAN AND WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

http://blaiss.weebly.com/2/post/2012/06/integritywho-has-itwho-doesnt.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down