Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy canceled on Oprah because of integrity . . . (WTH?)

3 posters

Go down

Cindy canceled on Oprah because of integrity . . . (WTH?) Empty Cindy canceled on Oprah because of integrity . . . (WTH?)

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:35 am

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity -- yes, you read that right

posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 11:58:36 PM

Why did George and Cindy Anthony pass on Oprah Winfrey?

In a text message to WKMG-Channel 6, Cindy said, "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."

WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said Anthony didn't explain the cryptic message.

Cindy is going to pick a fight with Oprah? Based on honesty?

Who do you think is going to win that one? Duh.

The Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview after learning the couple would appear elsewhere. George and Cindy talked to CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday and Thursday.

So WKMG anchor Mike Garofalo asked which party should be believed: Oprah or Cindy?

"It's really anybody's guess," D'Onofrio said.

Given her track record, Oprah wins my vote. What do you say?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wkmg-she-canceled-on-oprah-winfrey-because-of-integrity.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Cindy canceled on Oprah because of integrity . . . (WTH?) Empty Re: Cindy canceled on Oprah because of integrity . . . (WTH?)

Post by Teresa Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thats all I have to say about that...

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Cindy canceled on Oprah because of integrity . . . (WTH?) Empty Re: Cindy canceled on Oprah because of integrity . . . (WTH?)

Post by Impetuous Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Teresa wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thats all I have to say about that...
I second it!
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down