Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED TEEN - 13 yo/ Accused Brett Cronin - Los angeles CA

Go down

UNNAMED TEEN - 13 yo/ Accused Brett Cronin - Los angeles CA Empty UNNAMED TEEN - 13 yo/ Accused Brett Cronin - Los angeles CA

Post by mom_in_il Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Brett Cronin Gave 13-Year-Old Fatal Dose of Heroin, LAPD Says

By Dennis Romero
Fri., Aug. 10 2012 at 8:03 AM

A 23-year-old man was behind bars today after he allegedly gave heroin to a Woodland Hills 13-year-old who then died, police said.

The suspect was identified as Brett Cronin. Sadly, a San Fernando Valley man on Facebook with the same name expressed his desire to "get off dope" as recently as March.

Cronin was booked on suspicion of murder and jailed in lieu of $1 million, according to an LAPD statement:

Authorities became aware of the situation Wednesday after paramedics responding to a 911 call found the teen dead at a residence in the 5300 block of Manton Avenue in Woodland Hills about 9:10 a.m., cops said.

According to the statement:

Homicide detectives conducted an investigation and determined that a resident at the location, 23-year-old Brett Cronin, had administered the fatal dose ...

It's not clear if the alleged dose was simply a matter of trying to get the teen high or something possibly more sinister.

A San Fernando Valley resident named Brett Cronin, who says he attended school in Encino and Mission Hills, posted on Facebook in March that he had a "plan to get off dope" and that ...

... i'm finally getting clean again for ME this time.

I picked up a supply of xanax and suboxone flushed the rest of my dope down the toilet, gave the xannies and subs to my dad to doll out to me each day so I don't abuse them, and hopefully within 2 weeks I should be completely off that shit.

I'll still be smoking weed but that's all I'll be doing from now on, except the occasional xanny maybe..

everybody wish me luck. also thinking about enrolling myself into tarzana detox. Which I will if my insurance covers it, so pray for me on that one. :)

The ID of the victim was not released because of the teen's age.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/08/brett_cronin_heroin_overdose_13_teen_lapd.php
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down