Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI

3 posters

Go down

RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI Empty RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI

Post by mom_in_il Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Search continues for missing teen from Watertown

By WTMJ News Team
CREATED Sep. 11, 2012 - UPDATED: Sep. 11, 2012

RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI Rachelheller

Photo: Rachel Heller

WATERTOWN- A community in southeast Wisconsin wants answers after a teenage girl went missing and hasn't been seen for nearly three weeks.

Watertown police have followed several leads, but so far have come up empty in their search for 16-year-old Rachel Heller.

Her mother is asking for the public's help in finding her daughter.

"To say this is a parent's worst nightmare doesn't even begin to describe it," said Katrina Heller to TODAY'S TMJ4.

The pictures on the walls of Katrina Heller's home are all that's left of her daughter, Rachel.

The teen packed a bag on Friday, August 24 and walked out the door.

"We were like, OK, maybe, because we told her she couldn't stay home for the weekend with her friends. It's not like Rachel, but maybe it's a bit of teenage rebellion and she'll come home Sunday," explained Katrina Heller.

She never did.

As the days push on, Rachel's mom is worried something terrible may have happened. "Every place I've thought of, we've looked."

Rachel's favorite items are still in her bedroom: Makeup, clothes, even a special pillow.

"There's gotta be that one clue we're missing. No matter how many times I look, I can't find it," said Katrina Heller.

Watertown's police chief won't speak to TODAY'S TMJ4 on camera, but said it's premature to draw any conclusions about what happened. Investigators are following whatever leads they can find -- even taking to social media.

So are the girl's friends.

A Facebook page takes the search to new levels, and Watertown's streets are still plastered with flyers.

"Even if somebody thought they were the last person she had talked to, at least come forward and say something," pleaded Heather Jeske.

With nothing left to go on, Katrina Heller is left holding on to hope.

"Rachel, if you're out there. We love you, and we definitely miss you. Please come home."

As the investigation continues, Heller's family is desperate for a happy ending to this story. If you have any information that can help them, pick up the phone and call police at (920) 261-6660.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/169381196.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI Empty Re: RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI

Post by angelm07 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Rachel found safe! thank you to everyone who shared and helped bring her home!
angelm07
angelm07

Back to top Go down

RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI Empty Re: RACHEL HELLER - 16 yo - Watertown WI

Post by twinkletoes Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 am

I always say a prayer of thanks when one of God's children makes it home safe. So many, too many do not.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down