Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED GIRL - 9 yo/ Accused: Stepfather; Craig Tracy Williams - Bridgeport CT

3 posters

Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 9 yo/ Accused: Stepfather; Craig Tracy Williams - Bridgeport CT Empty UNNAMED GIRL - 9 yo/ Accused: Stepfather; Craig Tracy Williams - Bridgeport CT

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Man Abuses Stepdaughter For Not Being Biological Child

By Daily Mail Reporter
September 15, 2012
Updated Sep 15, 2012 at 11:28 AM PDT

A Connecticut man regularly abused his nine-year-old stepdaughter - cutting her with a machete and handcuffing her to a radiator - because she was not his biological child, police said.

Craig Tracy Williams, 45, of New Haven, allegedly abused the girl for several years.

Then horrific case of abuse was revealed after the nine-year-old ran away from her home last Saturday and her family called police to reported her missing.

Police reported to Williams' home where he gave them this statement about his missing stepdaughter: 'She needs to learn to take her ******* punishment. We are not the type of parents to touch our kids...she doesn't ******* listen...There is something wrong with her, she needs a psychiatrist.'

After receiving a phone call from concerned passers-by, police found the girl in a park around 1pm Saturday afternoon with bruises and scars all over her body.

After finding the girl covered in injuries, including a cut forehead and bruised face, police returned to Williams’ home; they found it empty.

Cell phone activity led officers to Williams, his wife and the rest of their children, at a nearby gas station. The family were planning on skipping town while the nine-year-old girl was in hospital, police said.

The young victim initially told police that her step-brothers had beaten her up but later confessed to police that it was her stepfather, who had trained her to lie about her injuries, reported ctpost.com.

The girl told police that Williams abused her because she was not his biological child, explaining that he didn’t beat his four biological children.

When asked about the scars on her body, the girl pointed to one on her chest and said that was where her stepfather used a ‘little knife’ and said a scar on her back was where he used a ‘big knife,’ police said.

The girl also told police that she had been handcuffed to a radiator by her ankles and wrists, been bitten, hit with various weapons, including a baseball bat, a flashlight and a leather belt.

She had allegedly also been slammed to the ground causing her hip to break. The girl has been taken into care.

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Man-Abuses-Stepdaughter-For-Not-Being-Biological-Child.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 9 yo/ Accused: Stepfather; Craig Tracy Williams - Bridgeport CT Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRL - 9 yo/ Accused: Stepfather; Craig Tracy Williams - Bridgeport CT

Post by babyjustice Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:21 pm

I sure hope they go after the POS mother in this case. I hope the poor girl is in a safe home and isn't physically and emotionally damaged for the rest of her life. She's been through a lot so it will be tough for her.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 9 yo/ Accused: Stepfather; Craig Tracy Williams - Bridgeport CT Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRL - 9 yo/ Accused: Stepfather; Craig Tracy Williams - Bridgeport CT

Post by willcarney Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:47 pm

I don't know what is wrong with some people. I would love her no matter if she was my biological daughter or not. I hope he never gets out of jail and is treated in jail like he treated her.

William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down