Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI

5 posters

Go down

EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI Empty EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI

Post by angelm07 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Steven Deuman Convicted Of Orally Raping, Murdering His Baby Daughter

09/21/2012
A Michigan man has been found guilty of killing his 15-week-old daughter while orally raping her, Michigan Live reports.

Steven Deuman, 26, was convicted on Wednesday of first-degree murder and aggravated sexual assault. He faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole, according to the Associated Press.

Deuman's infant daughter, Evelynne Deuman, was found dead with a
condom in her mouth on Aug. 12, 2011. The death occurred at Deuman's
home on Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indian Reservation in
northern Michigan.

Deuman had called the child's mother to say that he had left their
daughter on the bed while stepped outside to smoke, but returned to find
the girl on the floor, not breathing.

The prosecution argued that Deuman's story did not make sense, as the girl was too young to crawl or even roll.

"Even if [she did end up on the floor," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Phil Green, "how was she going to suck that condom up?"

Green called the case "as heinous as it gets."

An autopsy showed no evidence that the girl fell, CBS Detroit reports, and determined that she died of asphyxiation.

However, Ljubisa Jovan Dragovic, a forensic pathologist hired by the defense, testified that this did not prove Deuman raped or killed his daughter, according to Michigan Live.

"Anything's possible," Dragovic said in regards to the rape allegations, "but I have difficulty envisioning that."

Deuman maintains that he did not harm his daughter, and that her death was purely accidental.

Deuman's was a federal case because the child's death occurred on tribal land.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/steven-deuman-oral-rape-murder-baby-daughter_n_1903283.html
angelm07
angelm07
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI Empty Re: EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI

Post by babyjustice Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm

This story is so digusting. I hope this monster never gets out of jail. What a horrible way for a baby to die and at the hands of his supposed father.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Steven Deuman Sentenced After Forcing His 15 Week Old Baby To Give Him Oral Sex
Published March 9, 2013

EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI Image278

Natasha Maitland burned and destroyed all items she had of Steven Deuman Jr. in her life.

She doesn’t want any memory of him around…the former boyfriend orally raped their 15-week-old daughter and didn’t get the girl help as she died.

“If I was asked to describe you, two words stick out…coward and monster,” Natasha Maitland said. “You are a monster for what you did to Evelynne, that you would do such horrific things to take her life.”

Deuman, 28, was sentenced to two life terms in prison Tuesday, March 5, after he was convicted of murder and aggravated sexual abuse in the infant’s death.

Maitland, who was at work when her daughter died, spoke in federal Judge Gordon Quist’s courtroom in Grand Rapids before the sentencing.
Testimony at trial showed that Deuman admitted to Maitland that he took a condom from their daughter’s mouth the day she died.

The Aug. 12, 2011, death occurred on an American Indian reservation in Suttons Bay in Leelanau County, land held in trust by the federal government for the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians.

EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI Image279

The federal government prosecutes serious crimes on reservations. Assistant U.S. Attorney Phil Green described the crime as “among the most contemptible and horrific crimes one can commit. He didn’t just orally rape the girl. He put her on the floor and left her to die.”

“He didn’t call 911. He didn’t do anything to save her life,” Green said. Deuman has maintained that his daughter’s death was an accident.

He placed the infant in the center of a queen-size bed while he went outside for a smoke. He said he placed pillows and blankets to prevent her from falling from the bed, but she somehow rolled over and fell, her mouth landing on a used condom that she breathed in, choking her.

Maitland, who also has a 4-year-old son, described her daughter as “such a smart and beautiful baby.” “I wish I could come up with words to explain how deeply I hurt,” she said. “I will never hear her first words, see her first steps. Evelynne had such great potential before the defendant stole it all away from her.”

“You still can’t own up to what you did,” she said. “You are an evil person and you deserve the treatment you are about to receive.”
Deuman spoke briefly, but did not directly apologize. “There really isn’t much to say,” he said. “In a way I do feel responsible. My heart does deeply mourn the loss of her. I feel bad for my son because he doesn’t get to know his sister.”

Quist described the crime as “one of the most serious and perverse crimes that a person can commit.” He said he was troubled that Deuman has not taken responsibility for his acts and suggested that Deuman might be a danger to children if he ever got out of prison.
“He would be very dangerous, in my judgment, at any stage of life,” he said.

http://www.thegrandreport.com/steven-deuman-sentenced-after-forcing-his-15-week-old-baby-to-give-him-oral-sex/

My heart breaks for the little angel. tears They should cut off his dick with a rusty knife. Or by a million paper cuts. This kind of person should never get out of prison and should really pay with his life. William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by tinalovesnick Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 am

They need to tie him up and torture him for 15 weeks and then allow a pack of pit bulls with their teeth shaved down gnaw his penis off as he bleeds to death.

I remember when this first hit the media. I don't recall ever seeing her picture. What a beautiful, lovely, little lady that monster stole from this world. :-(
tinalovesnick
tinalovesnick
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 pm

willcarney wrote:Steven Deuman Sentenced After Forcing His 15 Week Old Baby To Give Him Oral Sex
Published March 9, 2013

EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI Image278

Natasha Maitland burned and destroyed all items she had of Steven Deuman Jr. in her life.

She doesn’t want any memory of him around…the former boyfriend orally raped their 15-week-old daughter and didn’t get the girl help as she died.

“If I was asked to describe you, two words stick out…coward and monster,” Natasha Maitland said. “You are a monster for what you did to Evelynne, that you would do such horrific things to take her life.”

Deuman, 28, was sentenced to two life terms in prison Tuesday, March 5, after he was convicted of murder and aggravated sexual abuse in the infant’s death.

Maitland, who was at work when her daughter died, spoke in federal Judge Gordon Quist’s courtroom in Grand Rapids before the sentencing.
Testimony at trial showed that Deuman admitted to Maitland that he took a condom from their daughter’s mouth the day she died.

The Aug. 12, 2011, death occurred on an American Indian reservation in Suttons Bay in Leelanau County, land held in trust by the federal government for the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians.

EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI Image279

The federal government prosecutes serious crimes on reservations. Assistant U.S. Attorney Phil Green described the crime as “among the most contemptible and horrific crimes one can commit. He didn’t just orally rape the girl. He put her on the floor and left her to die.”

“He didn’t call 911. He didn’t do anything to save her life,” Green said. Deuman has maintained that his daughter’s death was an accident.

He placed the infant in the center of a queen-size bed while he went outside for a smoke. He said he placed pillows and blankets to prevent her from falling from the bed, but she somehow rolled over and fell, her mouth landing on a used condom that she breathed in, choking her.

Maitland, who also has a 4-year-old son, described her daughter as “such a smart and beautiful baby.” “I wish I could come up with words to explain how deeply I hurt,” she said. “I will never hear her first words, see her first steps. Evelynne had such great potential before the defendant stole it all away from her.”

“You still can’t own up to what you did,” she said. “You are an evil person and you deserve the treatment you are about to receive.”
Deuman spoke briefly, but did not directly apologize. “There really isn’t much to say,” he said. “In a way I do feel responsible. My heart does deeply mourn the loss of her. I feel bad for my son because he doesn’t get to know his sister.”

Quist described the crime as “one of the most serious and perverse crimes that a person can commit.” He said he was troubled that Deuman has not taken responsibility for his acts and suggested that Deuman might be a danger to children if he ever got out of prison.
“He would be very dangerous, in my judgment, at any stage of life,” he said.

http://www.thegrandreport.com/steven-deuman-sentenced-after-forcing-his-15-week-old-baby-to-give-him-oral-sex/

My heart breaks for the little angel. EVELYNNE DEUMAN-15 week-Detroit MI 380822 They should cut off his dick with a rusty knife. Or by a million paper cuts. This kind of person should never get out of prison and should really pay with his life. William

This headline infuriates me. He didn't force her to "give" him oral sex. He rammed his p e n i s down her throat and chocked her to death with it. She didn't give him anything. He took her life.

Two life sentences aren't enough. I hope his fellow convicts show him what it feels like. The whole cell block. Daily.

He gets to live and this precious baby had to die for his sexual pleasure. Damn him and his ilk.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Fri May 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Recently a man was executed in Ohio for raping a baby to death while drunk.

This man should be castrated and executed.

William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down