Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNIE SIMAMORA -16 yo- Jeffersontown KY

2 posters

Go down

ANNIE SIMAMORA -16 yo- Jeffersontown KY Empty ANNIE SIMAMORA -16 yo- Jeffersontown KY

Post by angelm07 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Jeffersontown Police ask for help in finding missing girl

11/12/2012
ANNIE SIMAMORA -16 yo- Jeffersontown KY 20073444_BG1
LOUISVILLE, KY. (WDRB) -- Jeffersontown
Police are asking for help in finding a 16-year-old Atherton High School
student who may be a runaway.

Police say Annie Simamora went missing from 9820 Thelma Lane in Jeffersontown about 7:25 a.m. on November 7th.

Simamora has apparently deleted her Facebook
account and turned off her cell phone, and has not made any contact with
family or friends since she disappeared. Police believe she went to
Pennsylvania, perhaps to the city of Butler to find a friend she met on
the Internet. Police there met with the man but did not find Simamora
at the home.

Officers emphasize that they have no evidence
of foul play. They ask that anyone with information call their local
police department.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20073444/jeffersontown-police-ask-for-help-in-finding-missing-girl
angelm07
angelm07
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

ANNIE SIMAMORA -16 yo- Jeffersontown KY Empty Re: ANNIE SIMAMORA -16 yo- Jeffersontown KY

Post by mom_in_il Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Missing teen returns home safely
16-year-old Annie Simamora went missing Nov. 7

UPDATED 5:52 PM EST Nov 13, 2012

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A Jeffersontown teenager has returned home after being missing for nearly a week.

Police said all the signs show 16-year-old Annie Simamora ran away, but several things made the missing-persons case very unusual.

One of the reasons authorities were so concerned is because they said its possible she ran away with someone she met online.

Simamora is a student at Atherton High School, who police say carefully planned her getaway from home.

"She did in fact close out her Facebook account. She turned her phone off," said Sanders.

"And she did not take her key and she did not lock the door," said Annie's mother, Theresa Simamora.

Instead of going to her bus stop to go to school Wednesday morning, Annie disappeared.

"I feel like this isn't even happening. I don't fee like this is real," said Simamora.

For Annie's mother, her disappearance was nothing short of a nightmare and questions are starting to mount.

"I don't know if she's been prompted to leave or if she wanted to leave," said Simamora.

"I feel strongly that someone knows where she's at or where she's going," said Annie's grandmother, Linda Krupp.

Police said its possible Annie was manipulated to leave home. They think it is likely whoever helped Annie out is someone she met online, and that's why police call it more than an average missing-persons case.

"This young lady appears to be a very bright lady, no history of problems, and she's very active on the Internet," said Sanders.

"I totally believe that one of her friends is helping her hide right now because they think they're doing it for her good," said Krupp.

Family members said one of Annie's friends refused to turn over cellphone records to police.

That friend's involvement in the disappearance is under investigation, but police said foul play was not involved.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/louisville-news/Missing-teen-returns-home-safely/-/9718340/17392520/-/qrrsjbz/-/index.html#ixzz2DXJtQly2
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down