Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baez Files New Court Motion

3 posters

Go down

Baez Files New Court Motion Empty Baez Files New Court Motion

Post by Teresa Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Defense Attorney Seeking More Complete Phone Records

POSTED: Friday, April 10, 2009
UPDATED: 6:42 pm EDT April 10, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense attorney filed new court papers on Friday requesting additional phone records.
Jose Baez has already received more than 5,000 pages of documents, but many of the phone records in those documents are not complete and Baez wants the full records.
Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.
Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19151346/detail.html

If he gets these records, we do too... :cheers: :cheers:

Teresa
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Baez Files New Court Motion Empty Re: Baez Files New Court Motion

Post by mom_in_il Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 am

UPDATED: 4:01 pm EDT April 11, 2009

New Witness Emerges With Phone Records Request

Another name on the list is not as familiar.

Keith Williams is one of a number of people who walked around the woods off suburban drive months before Caylee was found.

Williams used to live in the same neighborhood as the Anthonys, and when he heard of Caylee’s disappearance, he immediately thought of the woods where Casey Anthony used to hang out.

Williams went to look in the area on Aug. 5. and again on Aug. 18.

“The second time I was out there I actually found a bag of stuffed animals and that was suspicious to me because none of them were damaged,” Williams said. “There were just in a bag thrown in the back woods there.

”Williams called the Orange County Sheriff’s Department thinking his finding might be significant. Cain responded to the call.

The sheriff’s department announced its intent to fire Cain on Friday over the way he handled tips about the wooded area called in by Roy Kronk, the man who eventually located Caylee’s remains.

“I showed him the stuffed animals and he just kind of grabbed and looked at it. He ended up throwing it back into the woods,” Williams said.

That incident occurred five days after Cain responded to Kronk’s call.

“You think about it and you think, ‘Why not?’ Why not put a little more effort into it?” Williams said.

Local 6 News reported that Williams could be a key witness for the defense. Williams was in the woods five times and never found Caylee’s body.

“Man I was close,” Williams said. “I was so close to finding this girl. It hit me like a dagger, but then the more I thought about it then I actually went out there. I said, ‘You know, I did walk around there. I was in that area and I don’t believe I saw a bag there.

’”Williams is referencing the bag in which Caylee’s remains were later found.

Williams could help Casey Anthony’s defense team argue that Caylee’s remains were not in the woods in August, and therefore, she could not have placed them there.

Williams said he did not smell anything while he was looking in the woods in August.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19151346/detail.html#-
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by rjsmom Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:39 pm

This bag of stuffed animals that everyone is have claimed to see or was out there in the woods...Are we sure that Lee didn't put them out there....I remember that something was said about him bagging up the stuffed animals that everyone was sending for when caylee came home and I think there was a conversation somewhere when Lee said he had gotten rid of them...He could have put them out there so in his own twisted was Caylee would have them..
rjsmom
rjsmom
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Baez Files Motion To Subpoena Phone Records

Casey Anthony's Friends, Family, Kronk On List Attorney Submitted

POSTED: 3:37 pm EDT April 13, 2009
UPDATED: 3:58 pm EDT April 13,2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The latest legal maneuver of the attorney for Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, may reveal where he plans to go with his client's defense.

Baez is asking a judge to let him subpoena cell phone records from a dozen people -- and some of the names on the list are surprising.

Casey Anthony's own family -- George, Cindy and Lee Anthony -- are on the list that Baez submitted to Judge Stan Strickland. Several of Casey Anthony's friends and Roy Kronk are also on the list.

Kronk is the meter reader who found the emains of Caylee Anthony in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive last December.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

A criminal defense lawyer WESH 2 News spoke with said Baez can use these phone records to find out who Kronk spoke with and whether he told those people the same things he told investigators about what he saw and when.

"The state puts on their case first; suddenly all these things that seemed so incriminating, you lose focus when the defense is raising issues that affect the credibility of the prosecution," criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down