Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infant PERRY - 3 months - / Arrested: Father Larry Darnell Perry - St Cloud, Fla

Go down

Infant PERRY - 3 months - / Arrested: Father Larry Darnell Perry - St Cloud, Fla Empty Infant PERRY - 3 months - / Arrested: Father Larry Darnell Perry - St Cloud, Fla

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:14 am

Father arrested in death of 3-month-old boy

Larry Darnell Perry called 911 to report incident, St. Cloud police say

Feb 14 2013 06:51:01 AM EST

Larry D. Perry, 28.

ST. CLOUD, Fla. -

A 28-year-old Osceola County father was arrested Thursday after he called 911 to report that he had injured his 3-month-old son, who later died at a hospital, officials said.

Larry Darnell Perry, of St. Cloud, was arrested on first-degree murder charges and taken to the Osceola County Jail.
According to St. Cloud police, Perry called 911 late Wednesday night and told a dispatcher that he had hurt his infant son.
The 3-month-old was airlifted to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando and was pronounced dead early Thursday morning, police said.

Perry was arrested and taken to the St. Cloud Police Department for questioning, and police said he gave a detailed statement about how and why he killed his son.

No other children were home at the time of the incident, police said.

The mother, who's incarcerated at the Osceola County Jail on unrelated charges, was notified of her child's death, police said.
An investigation is ongoing.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Father-arrested-in-death-of-3-month-old-boy/-/1637132/18543420/-/o2lclcz/-/index.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Infant PERRY - 3 months - / Arrested: Father Larry Darnell Perry - St Cloud, Fla Empty Re: Infant PERRY - 3 months - / Arrested: Father Larry Darnell Perry - St Cloud, Fla

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Father to face judge after 3-month-old son’s death

7:22 AM EST Feb 15, 2013

Infant PERRY - 3 months - / Arrested: Father Larry Darnell Perry - St Cloud, Fla Larry-Perry-jpg

KISSIMMEE, Fla. —A father who police officers said killed his 3-month-old son will face a judge in Osceola County on Friday.

Officials said 28-year-old Larry Perry called 911 Wednesday and told them he had hurt his son.

Officers arrived at an apartment on 11th Street and airlifted the child to
Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Perry said the 3-month-old would not stop crying, and that he slammed Ayden
against the wall, according to his arrest report. He also told officers
that he "threw him on the bed and twisted his neck, kicked him," the report said.

His closest neighbor knew he was overwhelmed and had even offered to help.

"I said, 'You need a baby-sitter? Let me know and I'll watch the baby for you,'" said the woman.

Investigators said the mother of the 3-month-old, Kathy Barnes, is currently in jail for unrelated drug charges.

Parents who feel overwhelmed can reach out with a phone call to 800-96-ABUSE
and say they are in need of assistance. DCF will then respond and offer help.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/osceola-county/Father-to-face-judge-after-3-month-old-son-s-death/-/17565894/18560152/-/a3bts1/-/index.html#ixzz2L0tTpGOi
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down