Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK

2 posters

Go down

LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK Empty LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by willcarney Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Medical Examiner: Toddler's 2012 Death Ruled Homicide

The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner says a 9-month-old girl's February 2012 death was a homicide.

Lyrik Martin died February 6th, 2012 at OU Children's Hospital. Martin was taken to the hospital Friday, February 3rd of that year after her mother called 911 saying she was pale and not breathing. Doctors later reported the infant had skull fractures and broken ribs.

On February 8th, 2012, the Medical Examiner performed an autopsy on Martin and determined the girl had multiple injuries to her head, skull, brain, abdomen, spinal cord, and diaphragm.

Friday, the Medical Examiner released its report from the 2012 autopsy. The office ruled the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head and abdomen.

A few days before her death, the girls' mother took the girl to the doctor and said she had been sick for several days. Doctors sent her home saying she had an ear infection.

Police have not charged anyone in the girl's death and are still investigating.

Posted: Monday, March 25 2013, 10:27 AM CDT
http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_10377.shtml

I just don't see how anyone could hit a little baby like that. Just breaks my heart. William

Last edited by twinkletoes on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change name to caps)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK Empty Re: LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by ladibug Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Agreed, William. And I don't see how in the world a year has gone by and police are "still investigating". How many people had access to this baby when she was beaten? From the start the doctors knew she had received extreme trauma. Just don't get it. tears
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK Empty Re: LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by willcarney Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

LYRIK MARTIN - 9 months - Oklahoma City, OK 16694694_BG2
Lyrik Martin (Picture from Arian Martin's Facebook account)

http://www.news9.com/story/16694694/babys-death-in-okc-leads-to-police-investigation

To give a face to victims I always try and find pictures. She was a cute little angel. My soul cries for her. William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down