Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL

Go down

HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL Empty HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Toddler found dead on floorboard of car

HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL 640x360_EWNcycco_1
WFTV Eyewitness News

PENSACOLA, Fla. —

A 2-year-old who was reported missing was found dead on the floorboard of a car in Pensacola.

Hezekiah Brooks was reported missing Sunday afternoon near his home.

The Klass Kids Foundation, the Escambia County Search and Rescue and the U.S. Coast Guard participated in the search for the boy.

The Pensacola News Journal reports efforts to resuscitate the child failed. An official cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

It was not clear how the boy went missing or who found him.

No further details were immediately available.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://on.pnj.com/18LIhCc
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL Empty Re: HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Missing Escambia County 2-year-old found dead in car

Jun. 3, 2013 3:09 PM

HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL Bilde?Site=DP&Date=20130603&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=306030012&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Missing-Escambia-County-2-year-old-found-dead-car
Hezekiah Brooks, 2, went missing about 2:30 p.m.
Sunday near Hermey Avenue in the Warrington area.
Special to the News Journal

THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED: Toddler had wandered out of the house and into the floor of a car, says the family deeply grieving the little boy who died Sunday. Read the latest here.

A missing Escambia County boy was found dead near his home Sunday evening after an exhaustive search of the area, according to a news release from the Sheriff’s Office.

Hezekiah Brooks, 2, went missing about 2:30 p.m. Sunday near Hermey Avenue in the Warrington area, the release stated. The Klass Kids Foundation, the Escambia County Search and Rescue and the Coast Guard all participated in the search.

He was later found hours later unresponsive on the floorboards of a car and efforts to resuscitate him failed, the release stated.
An official cause of death will be determined by the Medical Examiner’s Office at a later date.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130603/NEWS01/306030012/Missing-2-year-old-found-dead-in-car?nclick_check=1
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL Empty Re: HEZEKIAH BROOKS - 2 yo - PENSACOLA, FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:35 pm

A two year old needs constant supervision. If your hands are not on him, your eyes should be. What an adorable little tyke.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down