Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HONA BUWA - 11 months - / Charged: Mother: Habibo Ibrahim - Houston, TX

Go down

HONA BUWA - 11 months - / Charged: Mother: Habibo Ibrahim - Houston, TX Empty HONA BUWA - 11 months - / Charged: Mother: Habibo Ibrahim - Houston, TX

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Police: Mom’s Homemade Burn Remedy Killed Infant

Jun 17, 2013

By News 92 FM

HOUSTON (AP) — A Houston woman is facing for charges for the death of her 11-month-old daughter after the infant was severely burned and later treated with a homemade remedy with lethal amounts of a pain reliever.

Habibo Ibrahim has been charged with injury to a child and reckless injury to a child in the March 5 death of Honay Buwa.

Police say the 27-year-old initially claimed her daughter had been burned with boiling water. But investigators say she later told officers the infant’s pajamas had caught on fire.

Police say the child was burned March 1 and Ibrahim treated her with a mixture of cocoa butter and acetaminophen.

An autopsy concluded the infant died from toxicity due to liver failure caused by the acetaminophen.
Ibrahim’s attorney did not immediately return a call.

http://news92fm.com/360182/police-moms-homemade-burn-remedy-killed-infant/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

HONA BUWA - 11 months - / Charged: Mother: Habibo Ibrahim - Houston, TX Empty Re: HONA BUWA - 11 months - / Charged: Mother: Habibo Ibrahim - Houston, TX

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:51 pm

This poor baby died a horrible, painful death.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down