Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey says, “I’ll get pregnant” to beat death penalty

Go down

Casey says, “I’ll get pregnant” to beat death penalty Empty Casey says, “I’ll get pregnant” to beat death penalty

Post by mom_in_il Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Casey says, “I’ll get pregnant” to beat death penalty

April 16, 2009 by derekclontz

Just days after she boasted she isn’t afraid of the death penalty, alleged baby-killer Casey Anthony says “I’ll get pregnant” to avoid a date with the electric chair or lethal injection.

That’s the word from eyewitnesses who say Anthony, 23, went on to explain that “getting pregnant would not be hard at all. There are men who would love to sleep with me.

“They would love for me to have their baby. They don’t care if I’m in jail.”

“I was floored,” a source close to the case told me in a one-on-0ne interview not far from the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Florida, where Anthony is being held without bond pending the onset of her trial next fall.

“That little so-and-so has a mouth like you wouldn’t believe, and to threaten to get pregnant to save herself from the death penalty … well, that is an astonishing statement to make.

“It’s a stupid statement to make, too, because now officials know she’s scheming, and you can be sure they’ll take extra precautions to make sure nothing like a surprise pregnancy happens.

“It seems far-fetched to think that she could get pregnant in jail. But you really do have to worry about these things. Just look at what happened at the Florida State Penitentiary a few days ago.

“During a power outage guards beat up an inmate, not just one guard, but something like 15 of them stood in line to get at the prisoner, and nobody found out about it until later.

“It’s not much of a stretch to say that Casey could have unprotected sex and get herself pregnant. If 15 guards can line up and take turns beating a prisoner, one man certainly could have sex with Casey. Stranger things have happened behind bars.

“Officials need to do whatever it takes to keep that from happening.”

Reports that Anthony has been putting on “belly weight” have led to speculations that she already is pregnant, but there is no hard evidence to support that belief.

A scan of her purchases from the jail commissary, in fact, show that just two weeks ago she bought a box of Tampons, suggesting that she is still on her monthly cycle and not with child.

For those who haven’t been following this horrendous case, Anthony is alleged to have murdered her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, in cold blood so that she, Casey, would be free to drink and party without restraint.

Prosecutors originally said they would not seek the death penalty. They changed their minds, however, and filed a legal brief just days ago that says they will seek the death penalty after all.

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/casey-says-ill-get-pregnant-to-beat-death-penalty/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down