Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed girl - 3 yo / Accused: Elisamuel Pacheco - Tampa, FL

2 posters

Go down

Unnamed girl - 3 yo  / Accused: Elisamuel Pacheco - Tampa, FL Empty Unnamed girl - 3 yo / Accused: Elisamuel Pacheco - Tampa, FL

Post by willcarney Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Unnamed girl - 3 yo  / Accused: Elisamuel Pacheco - Tampa, FL 23365039_BG1
Posted: Sep 06, 2013 7:51 PM CDT  By: Aaron Mesmer, FOX 13 News - bio

Child, 3, sexually battered, beaten to death, detectives say

TAMPA (FOX 13) - A 3-year-old girl died from internal injuries she suffered during, what could have been multiple sexual assaults by her caretaker, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

Deputies arrested Elisamuel Pacheco, 24, and charged him with first degree murder, capital sexual battery and aggravated child abuse.

Investigators said Pacheco was supposed to be caring for the toddler and her 9-month-old twin brothers, but instead was sexually assaulting her.

The little girl had been vomiting and was lethargic all week, but her family thought she had a virus. They found her unresponsive Thursday. She was taken to Florida Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Deputies said the sexual assaults might have been going on for a long time.

"Based on the significance of her injuries, how bad they were, they imagine that that could have been for some time," said Cristal Bermudez Nunez, a spokesperson for the sheriff's office. "It is hard to tell because it's not like Pacheco is just caring for her this one specific day or this week, he is her caretaker when her mother is at work."

Investigators won't reveal the relationship between Pacheco and the mother because it involves a child.

Deputies are now looking into whether Pacheco also abused the twins. If so, he would likely face more charges.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/23365039/2013/09/06/child-3-sexually-battered-beaten-to-death-detectives-say

This was a few weeks ago but missed it.  I shed tears for the little angel and my soul cries.  I really hope they do in jail what he did to this little angel.  Just breaks my heart.  William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed girl - 3 yo  / Accused: Elisamuel Pacheco - Tampa, FL Empty Re: Unnamed girl - 3 yo / Accused: Elisamuel Pacheco - Tampa, FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:03 am

My money says this is the mother's boyfriend.  How in the world can a mother not notice when her toddler is being raped?   Did she not bath her?  Spend time with her?  This is sick.

This is infuriating.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down