Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO

Go down

MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO Empty MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO

Post by twinkletoes Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:59 pm

AMBER ALERT for 6 Year Old Markell Beasley Missing 12/21/13 in Jefferson City, MO … Abducted by 40 year old Demitrius Beasley

An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday evening, December 24, 2013  for 6 year old Markell Beasley in  Jefferson City, MO. The boy has been missing since Saturday, December 21. Markell Beasley is said to have been abducted/kidnapped by 40 year old Demitrius Beasley, who is not his biological father. Demitrius Beasley contacted the child’s mother and told her that he would not return the boy to her. Demitrius Beasley has been charged with kidnapping.
MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO Markell-Beasley_missing
Markell Beasley is 51 inches tall and 52 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last wearing an orange hat with a grey and orange coat, blue shirt and blue jeans.

Demitrius Beasley is described as a 40-year-old black man who is 5 foot, 11 inches, 200 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information or has seen the missing boy or Demitrius Beasley is asked to call 911 or the Jefferson City Police Department at 573-634-6351.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/12/23/amber-alert-for-6-year-old-markell-beasley-missing-122113-in-jefferson-city-mo-abducted-by-40-year-old-demitrius-beasley-update-both-found-dead-murdersuicide/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO Empty Re: MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO

Post by twinkletoes Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:11 am

Posted: Thursday, 26 December 2013 4:00AM

Mo. boy and alleged kidnapper found dead inside home

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. - A six-year-old Missouri boy at the center of an Amber Alert is found dead, along with the man they say kidnapped him.

Markell Beasley and Demetrius Beasley, who was not the boys father, were found shot to death inside a Cape Girardeau home Tuesday night.

The boy's mother told police she let the boy go shopping with Beasley's relatives on Saturday for a gathering, but she later learned there was not a gathering and the family turned the boy over to Beasley.

In text messages and phone calls, Beasley told Gelling he would not return her son, police said. He also made threatening statements toward anyone who might try to take the child.

Beasley and the boy's mother once dated and he had played a significant role in the child's life.

http://www.kmbz.com/Mo-boy-and-alleged-kidnapper-found-dead-inside-hom/18049678
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO Empty Re: MARKELL BEASLEY - 6 yo - / Murderer: Mother's boyfriend (a suicide) - Cape Girardeau, MO

Post by twinkletoes Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:12 am

Father of murdered 6-year-old boy speaks

The father of 6-year-old Markell Beasley speaks about his death.

Talia Kaplan, KSDK 8:35 p.m. EST December 26, 2013

CRYSTAL CITY, Mo. - A Jefferson City boy at the center of an AMBER Alert in what police are calling a murder-suicide. Police say a man who was a father figure to the boy is responsible.

Tarence Tullock, 6-year-old Markell Beasley's biological father, says he didn't even know he was Markell's dad until two years ago when the state started contacting him for child support. He says he tried to be a part of the boy's life and saw him every few months, but the contact ended when 40-year-old Demetrius Beasley got out of prison.

"I don't know what to say," said Tullock.

Tullock is at a loss for words after finding out his biological son died at the hands of an alleged child molester. Beasley was only allowed to be near children who were related to him. Still, police say Markell's mother allowed her son to travel from Jefferson City to St. Louis to join Beasley at a holiday party.

"It happened so fast. We went from one day hearing he was missing and then we found out he was gone," said Celeste Tullock, Markell's biological grandmother.

Investigators say on Christmas Eve Beasley shot Markell then turned the gun on himself inside a friend's Cape Girardeau home.

"It should have been prevented," said Tarence Tullock. He says he didn't want his son to be anywhere near Beasley so he took action and called Missouri's Department of Social Services. He says he never heard back, and now it's too late.

"If someone leaves a message, and they want you to call back to see if their kid is okay, why don't you call that person back?" he said.

A spokeswoman with the Department of Social Services says she can't comment on a specific case under Missouri law, but said "Children's Division responds to all reports alleging child abuse or neglect."

"I have a grandson that I will never get to see again, won't get to bond with him, won't get to do anything with him, and that's hard," said Celeste Tullock.

Markell's mother didn't want to talk, but her friend says the only reason she allowed her son to go to St. Louis is because Markell wanted to meet Beasley's new grandson at the party. Police are still looking into a motive for all of this.

The Cole County prosecuting attorney says once his office gets the complete report from law enforcement they will decide if more charges need to be issued.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2013/12/26/markell-beasleys-father-speaks/4213167/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down