Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo - /Charged: Stepfather, Kristopher James Redd - Winnie, TX

2 posters

Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo - /Charged: Stepfather,  Kristopher James Redd - Winnie, TX Empty UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo - /Charged: Stepfather, Kristopher James Redd - Winnie, TX

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 am

Texas man charged with killing stepdaughter, 2

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 7:38 AM EST Updated: Jan 20, 2014 7:38 AM EST

ANAHUAC, Texas (AP) - A Southeast Texas man has been charged in the death of his 2-year-old stepdaughter.

Chambers County jail records show 23-year-old Kristopher James Redd was being held Monday on a capital murder charge. Bond was set at $1 million for Redd, who was booked Sunday.

Emergency personnel on Sunday morning responded to a medical call at a residence. Officials were unable to resuscitate the girl, who was declared dead at a Winnie hospital. Her name and a possible cause of death weren't immediately released.

Online jail records do not list an attorney for Redd, who was not at the home when deputies arrived but was later located and arrested.

Another child at the home has been placed in protective custody.

Winnie is 60 miles east of Houston.

http://www.kswo.com/story/24496646/texas-man-charged-with-killing-stepdaughter-2
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo - /Charged: Stepfather,  Kristopher James Redd - Winnie, TX Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo - /Charged: Stepfather, Kristopher James Redd - Winnie, TX

Post by willcarney Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Poor little angel.  I would love to have a 2 year old step daughter.  I would love her like my own.  Texas does have the death penalty so hopefully he will pay with his life.  William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down