Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada

3 posters

Go down

CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada Empty CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:31 am

Man sentenced to five years for sexual abuse of stepdaughter
Mother knew, but did nothing to stop husband

April 20, 2011

OTTAWA — A retired OC Transpo bus driver who molested his stepdaughter for nearly a decade, despite the fact the girl’s mother knew and watched some of the sexual abuse occur, was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday.

The mother allowed the sexual abuse to continue so long as her husband didn’t have sexual intercourse with her daughter, who was just six years old when the abuse began.

The mother — who the victim told police “encouraged” the abuse because it made her husband “happy” — was never criminally charged out of respect for the daughter’s wishes.

The 57-year-old man later told police he gave his stepdaughter gifts and money in exchange for the sexual favours in what he claimed was an attempt to show her “everything comes with a price.”

For her 15th birthday, the girl asked her mother if she could stop the sexual abuse.

“There is no doubt the milieu (the victim) was living in was horrible,” said Ontario Court Justice Lise Maisonneuve before sentencing the man, who can’t be named to protect the victim’s identity.

“A child should feel safe in his or her own home and should certainly expect that her mother, her own flesh and blood, would do anything to protect her,” said Maisonneuve, who described the now 16-year-old victim as being “completely alone and defenceless in her own home.”

Court heard as a young child the victim’s parents gave her a sexual “education” on how adults bodies could give them pleasure after she saw them coming out of the shower together.

At six, the girl would have to masturbate her stepfather. In one incident when she was eight, she was sexually touched after climbing into bed with her naked parents following a nightmare.

The abuse continued to escalate with the victim eventually disclosing the abuse in June 2010 to a friend and her mother. The victim was expecting to have to perform a sexual act on her stepfather that day because he had just bought her a digital camera.

In an interview with police, the mother admitted she was present in the house when the two went upstairs and knew what was going to occur. The mother also said that she saw her husband touch her daughter’s breasts four or five times, even though she did not want to see it.

The mother, who could offer no plausible explanation as to why she condoned the abuse, intends to stay with the man, court heard.

A psychiatrist who examined the man found that he identified with statements made by child molesters and claimed the girl enjoyed it when he abused her, Maisonneuve said.

Maisonneuve said the abuse had a profound impact on the girl, who wrote in a victim impact statement about how she felt worthless, contemplated suicide and started burning herself with matches “to try and feel some other kind of pain.”

“I don’t know what life is like without the abuse because as long as I can remember he has abused me,” the girl wrote.

The man, who was given credit for a year already spent in jail, will have four years of his sentence left to serve.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/sentenced+five+years+sexual+abuse+stepdaughter/4650721/story.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada Empty Re: CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:37 am

babyjustice wrote:
karma wrote:Man sentenced to five years for sexual abuse of stepdaughter
Mother knew, but did nothing to stop husband

April 20, 2011

OTTAWA — A retired OC Transpo bus driver who molested his stepdaughter for nearly a decade, despite the fact the girl’s mother knew and watched some of the sexual abuse occur, was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday.

The mother allowed the sexual abuse to continue so long as her husband didn’t have sexual intercourse with her daughter, who was just six years old when the abuse began.

The mother — who the victim told police “encouraged” the abuse because it made her husband “happy” — was never criminally charged out of respect for the daughter’s wishes.

The 57-year-old man later told police he gave his stepdaughter gifts and money in exchange for the sexual favours in what he claimed was an attempt to show her “everything comes with a price.”

For her 15th birthday, the girl asked her mother if she could stop the sexual abuse.

“There is no doubt the milieu (the victim) was living in was horrible,” said Ontario Court Justice Lise Maisonneuve before sentencing the man, who can’t be named to protect the victim’s identity.

“A child should feel safe in his or her own home and should certainly expect that her mother, her own flesh and blood, would do anything to protect her,” said Maisonneuve, who described the now 16-year-old victim as being “completely alone and defenceless in her own home.”

Court heard as a young child the victim’s parents gave her a sexual “education” on how adults bodies could give them pleasure after she saw them coming out of the shower together.

At six, the girl would have to masturbate her stepfather. In one incident when she was eight, she was sexually touched after climbing into bed with her naked parents following a nightmare.

The abuse continued to escalate with the victim eventually disclosing the abuse in June 2010 to a friend and her mother. The victim was expecting to have to perform a sexual act on her stepfather that day because he had just bought her a digital camera.

In an interview with police, the mother admitted she was present in the house when the two went upstairs and knew what was going to occur. The mother also said that she saw her husband touch her daughter’s breasts four or five times, even though she did not want to see it.

The mother, who could offer no plausible explanation as to why she condoned the abuse, intends to stay with the man, court heard.

A psychiatrist who examined the man found that he identified with statements made by child molesters and claimed the girl enjoyed it when he abused her, Maisonneuve said.

Maisonneuve said the abuse had a profound impact on the girl, who wrote in a victim impact statement about how she felt worthless, contemplated suicide and started burning herself with matches “to try and feel some other kind of pain.”

“I don’t know what life is like without the abuse because as long as I can remember he has abused me,” the girl wrote.

The man, who was given credit for a year already spent in jail, will have four years of his sentence left to serve.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/sentenced+five+years+sexual+abuse+stepdaughter/4650721/story.html

This is unbelievable. What kind of court system does Canada have that they let a pedophile off with 5 years after ruining that poor life? She will be scarred the rest of her life. And her stupid POS mother needs to go to jail for at least 20 years. Why in the world isn't she being prosecuted for child neglect? She knew about it and instead of stopping it, encouraged it. What a bunch of sickos.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada Empty Re: CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:38 am

This is horrible.  that's 6 months for every year.  How many times during each year did he molest her?  The mother is as evil and sick minded as he is and they both should be in prison for life.

This is disgusting.  The Canadian authorities should hang their heads in shame.

Is there no justice anywhere?

This girl will end up realizing how evil her mother is and will hate her.  She's emotionally crippled for life and the POS only got FIVE YEARS.

Where is the father?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:38 am

In many other cases, I noticed it's not uncommon for Canadian officials to turn a blind eye to pedophiles and perverts.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:20 am

This is sickening. The abused girl will probably end up becoming an abuser herself. As far as I'm concerned her sicko mother and nasty abuser should get life in prison. But as you said Twink, it seems Canada only gives a slap on the wrist if anything. What a twisted law system.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:40 am

She most certainly will never have a normal life.  She won't even know what that entails. 

I am baffled and disgusted by the mother, by the step father, by the justice system, by the evil, by the lack of remorse, by the lack of punishment.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:09 am

Personally I think the 'mother' (cough-cough) is more twisted and sick-minded then the pedophile. He's sick and should be put away for life because he will never stop; she on the other hand was fully aware of what was happening; it was to her child that it's her duty to protect, and she allowed it - that's really perverted and evil and how disgusting is it to stay with a pervert who molests your precious little girl, or anyone for that matter! I'd think you'd want to kill him. Instead she is staying with him, pure gross. She should get life too.
Canada is more backwards then India apparently when it comes to little girls - must be a bunch of perverts running the courts.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:46 am

CANADA • UNNAMED GIRL - 6 yo (2001-2010) - Convicted: Stepfather (with mother's permission) - Ottawa, Canada 3608067

Our governor (Florida) just signed into law a bill making even harsher penalties for pedophiles perverts.  

Even better, many states follow our lead in enacting laws.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down