Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann - Canton, OH

Go down

BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann  - Canton, OH Empty BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann - Canton, OH

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Juvenile guard from Massillon indicted in toddler’s death

Published: March 8, 2013 - 05:20 PM

CANTON: A juvenile prison guard has pleaded not guilty to murder and child endangering in the beating death of a toddler.

Twenty-eight-year-old Alan Aeschlimann of Massillon was arraigned Friday in Canton on the indictment against him in the October 2011 death of 2-year-old Bri’Sean Gamble.

Assistant Stark County Prosecutor Chryssa Hartnett said the judge scheduled a pretrial hearing for Tuesday.

The toddler’s paternal grandmother has said Aeschlimann lived with the boy’s mother at the time.

He was put on paid leave from his guard job last summer amid media attention over the homicide. The Department of Youth Services indicated inquiries about the case were affecting daily operations at headquarters and a Massillon juvenile correctional facility.

No attorney for Aeschlimann was listed in the court docket.

http://www.ohio.com/news/juvenile-guard-from-massillon-indicted-in-toddler-s-death-1.379654
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann  - Canton, OH Empty Re: BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann - Canton, OH

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Aeschlimann on trial for murder of 2-year-old

Alan J. Aeschlimann, 28, is charged with murder and a felony count of child endangering stemming from the 2011 death of Bri’Sean Gamble in Tuscarawas Township.

Posted Aug. 12, 2013 @ 12:01 am
Updated Aug 12, 2013 at 12:17 PM

CANTON
The trial of a Massillon man accused of killing a 2-year-old boy is scheduled to begin Tuesday morning.

Alan J. Aeschlimann, 28, was arrested in March on warrants charging him with murder and a felony count of child endangering stemming from the October 2011 death of Bri’Sean Gamble in Tuscarawas Township.

A jury was selected Monday in front of Judge Taryn Heath in Stark County Common Pleas Court. Family members of the boy waited outside the courtroom throughout the morning and afternoon during jury selection. Assistant prosecutor Chryssa Hartnett is trying the case.

Aeschlimann is represented by defense attorneys James Burdon and Larry Whitney.

The boy was found dead in the home Aeschlimann shared with the boy’s mother, his then-girlfriend. The toddler’s death was ruled a homicide by the Stark County Coroner’s Office, resulting from head and torso injuries.

In March, Aeschlimann was released on bond from Stark County Jail. Bond was set at $400,000 with conditions through pretrial release such as no contact with the boy’s mother, and he must follow orders about contact with his own child.

http://www.cantonrep.com/x606652974/Aeschlimann-on-trial-for-murder-of-2-year-old?refresh=true
[/quote]
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann  - Canton, OH Empty Re: BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann - Canton, OH

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 11, 2014 1:13 am

Massillon man faints after being convicted of murder

The Stark County Common Pleas jury has convicted Alan J. Aeschlimann of killing a 2-year-old boy in 2011.

[*]BRI'SEAN GAMBLE - 2 yo (10/11) / Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Alan J. Aeschlimann  - Canton, OH AR-308169884IndeOnline.com / Kevin WhitlockAlan Aeschlimann reacts to a question from Assistant Stark County Prosecutor Chryssa Hartnett during cross-examination during his murder trial for the death of his former girlfriend's son, Bri'Sean Gamble.

[*]By Christina McCune
Posted Aug. 16, 2013 @ 12:01 am
Updated Aug 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM

CANTON

A Massillon man convicted Friday of killing a 2-year-old slumped and appeared to faint after the verdict was read, while supporters of the little boy’s mother cried and put their arms around each other.

“This wasn’t the hardest part,”  24-year-old Brittany Boitnott, of East Sparta, said with tears in her eyes and her voice wavering. “Losing my son was the hardest part. It’s nice to have closure.”

The intense and emotional four-day trial ended around 7 p.m. Friday night after about six hours of jury deliberation. Alan J. Aeschlimann, 28, was found guilty of murder and child endangering.

“I have tremendous respect for this jury’s verdict and the job that they did because it was obviously a very emotional decision for them,” said Assistant Stark County Prosecutor Chryssa Hartnett.

“They obviously struggled at least to some degree. I’m very pleased with the verdict. I feel they came to the right conclusion. I’m thrilled that there is finally some justice for this little boy.”

Aeschlimann faces a mandatory term of 15 years to life in prison.

Stark County Common Pleas Court Judge Taryn Heath was ready to impose the sentence Friday night but was forced to postpone it because of Aeschlimann’s apparent medical condition.

After the guilty verdict was read, Aeschlimann’s head fell forward onto the defense table and he appeared to faint.

County sheriff’s deputies quickly separated those in the courtroom, moving family members and friends of Boitnott into another court that was locked from the outside. Those inside were told by a sheriff’s deputy not to leave.

The defense and Aeschlimann’s family remained as the defendant was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. His attorneys couldn’t be reached for comment.

Aeschlimann will remain in custody until a sentencing hearing can be held, likely next week.  Alan Aeschlimann reacts to a question from Assistant Stark County Prosecutor Chryssa Hartnett during cross-examination during his murder trial for the death of his former girlfriend's son, Bri'Sean Gamble.IndeOnline.com / Kevin WhitlockAlan Aeschlimann reacts to a question from Assistant Stark County Prosecutor Chryssa Hartnett during cross-examination during his murder trial for the death of his former girlfriend's son, Bri'Sean Gamble.

By Christina McCune
Posted Aug. 16, 2013 @ 12:01 am
Updated Aug 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM

CANTON

A Massillon man convicted Friday of killing a 2-year-old slumped and appeared to faint after the verdict was read, while supporters of the little boy’s mother cried and put their arms around each other.

“This wasn’t the hardest part,” 24-year-old Brittany Boitnott, of East Sparta, said with tears in her eyes and her voice wavering. “Losing my son was the hardest part. It’s nice to have closure.”

The intense and emotional four-day trial ended around 7 p.m. Friday night after about six hours of jury deliberation. Alan J. Aeschlimann, 28, was found guilty of murder and child endangering.

“I have tremendous respect for this jury’s verdict and the job that they did because it was obviously a very emotional decision for them,” said Assistant Stark County Prosecutor Chryssa Hartnett.

“They obviously struggled at least to some degree. I’m very pleased with the verdict. I feel they came to the right conclusion. I’m thrilled that there is finally some justice for this little boy.”

Aeschlimann faces a mandatory term of 15 years to life in prison.

Stark County Common Pleas Court Judge Taryn Heath was ready to impose the sentence Friday night but was forced to postpone it because of Aeschlimann’s apparent medical condition.

After the guilty verdict was read, Aeschlimann’s head fell forward onto the defense table and he appeared to faint.

County sheriff’s deputies quickly separated those in the courtroom, moving family members and friends of Boitnott into another court that was locked from the outside. Those inside were told by a sheriff’s deputy not to leave.

The defense and Aeschlimann’s family remained as the defendant was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. His attorneys couldn’t be reached for comment.

Aeschlimann will remain in custody until a sentencing hearing can be held, likely next week.

‘VOICE FOR BRI’SEAN

Boitnott said she felt “overwhelmed at the moment and happy that my son’s voice finally got to be heard and that the jury saw through the deception and there’s justice for my son’s death.”

Throughout the trial, she and her friends and family members wore blue bracelets around their wrists reading “A Voice for Bri’Sean.” They later donned T-shirts with Bri’Sean Gamble’s photo.

“He was the most loving, happy joyful child, and I know he would’ve grown up to have been a terrific man,” Boitnott said.

Bri’Sean’s father, Sean Gamble, of Atlanta, sat through the trial along with other family members.

“I feel relief, joy, confident in the law system here,” he said. “... it can actually be a grieving process. She (Brittany) needed it.”
‘VOICE FOR BRI’SEAN

Boitnott said she felt “overwhelmed at the moment and happy that my son’s voice finally got to be heard and that the jury saw through the deception and there’s justice for my son’s death.”

Throughout the trial, she and her friends and family members wore blue bracelets around their wrists reading “A Voice for Bri’Sean.” They later donned T-shirts with Bri’Sean Gamble’s photo.

“He was the most loving, happy joyful child, and I know he would’ve grown up to have been a terrific man,” Boitnott said.

Bri’Sean’s father, Sean Gamble, of Atlanta, sat through the trial along with other family members.

“I feel relief, joy, confident in the law system here,” he said. “...  it can actually be a grieving process. She (Brittany) needed it.”

http://www.cantonrep.com/article/20130816/News/308169884?refresh=true
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down