Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VICTORIA WYATT - 4 yo (7/2014) - / Charged: Mother; Stacie Marie Parsons - Athens TX

2 posters

Go down

VICTORIA WYATT - 4 yo (7/2014) - / Charged: Mother; Stacie Marie Parsons  - Athens TX Empty VICTORIA WYATT - 4 yo (7/2014) - / Charged: Mother; Stacie Marie Parsons - Athens TX

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm

East Texas Mother Admits to Killing 4-Year-Old Daughter
Woman surrendered to police early Monday morning

By Frank Heinz
Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014  
Updated 11:50 AM CDT

An East Texas woman has been charged in the slaying of her 4-year-old daughter whose beaten body was found in the trunk of a car Monday.

According to the Henderson County Sheriff's Department, 25-year-old Stacie Marie Parsons walked into the headquarters of the Athens Police Department at about 8:45 a.m. Monday and told officials she had killed her 4-year-old daughter.

Parsons was arrested after deputies with the Henderson County Sheriff's Office found the woman's daughter, Victoria Wyatt, dead inside the trunk of a car at the family's home on Henderson County Road 1500, according to police and a report from The Associated Press.

Wyatt's cause of death has not yet been determined, though police did say the child appeared to have been beaten and suffered trauma to her head and chest.

The child's body has been sent to the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Science for an autopsy.

Due to the location of the residence, the Athens police turned over the case to the Henderson County Sheriff's Department. Officials have not released a motive in the case.

Parsons, meanwhile, remains in custody at the Henderson County Jail and is being held on $2 million bond.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/East-Texas-Mother-Admits-to-Killing-4-Year-Old-Daughter-267996661.html#ixzz38DOTIu6B
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

VICTORIA WYATT - 4 yo (7/2014) - / Charged: Mother; Stacie Marie Parsons  - Athens TX Empty Re: VICTORIA WYATT - 4 yo (7/2014) - / Charged: Mother; Stacie Marie Parsons - Athens TX

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:37 pm

East Texas mother's bond set at $2 million dollars in daughter's death

Posted: Jul 21, 2014 3:39 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 22, 2014 12:30 PM CDT
Posted by Katiera Winfrey

UPDATE: An East Texas mother's bond is now set at $2 million dollars. Stacie Marie Parsons was arraigned in the Henderson Co. jail this morning. She is charged with the capital murder of her 4 year old daughter.

ATHENS (KYTX) - An Athens family is mourning after a four year old girl's life was cut short. What makes the death more painful for the family, the girls mother told police she did it.

CBS 19's Katiera Winfrey spoke to the child's family. The child's father says, for years, it's been the norm for the mother to lash out in anger. The mother is said to have been verbally abusive, never physically abusive. So when the father threatened to leave, his biggest fear, she would simply get angry again. He said that was a fatal mistake.

This little girl's smiling face will never be seen alive again. For her dad Gary Wyatt Junior, it's devastating

"She took my kid."

Four-year-old Victoria Wyatt's shoes and toys sit in a room never to be used again.

"Luckily the police got her before I did," said the child's grandfather Gary Wyatt.

With tears in his eyes, Wyatt senior asked, "Who would kill their baby, who would kill their baby?"

The child's mother Stacie Parsons was arrested and booked into the Henderson County jail when she told police she had killed Victoria at one location, before bringing the body back to the family home.

"Something told me to open the trunk and there she was in a plastic bag... And I saw her little leg hanging out of that plastic bag," said family friend Randy Dyess.

Investigators haven't released an exact cause of death, however, the family says, when Parsons returned without Victoria, they knew something wasn't right.

Dyess said, "What kind of evil does that, I hope she gets the death penalty."

The men said, when they pulled the child's body from the trunk and attempted CPR, water came out, indicating to them she may have been drown.

"That's my only daughter," said Wyatt Jr.

He said the night before he told Parsons he wanted a divorce. Just weeks before that he'd gotten an inkling of what was to come.

"She actually told me if I leave... she was gonna kill the baby... That's just angry talk, I never thought for a second she' d actually do it," he said.

While this family tries to understand why, investigators will be working. For now, life is sure to be a lot different for this grieving family.

"It's gonna be awful, I'm gonna wake up in the house alone."

The father says the girl was supposed to enroll in pre-school Monday, so when he woke up and the mother and child were gone, he thought they had just gone without him.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/26073253/sheriff-mother-tells-police-she-killed-her-4-year-old-daughter
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

VICTORIA WYATT - 4 yo (7/2014) - / Charged: Mother; Stacie Marie Parsons  - Athens TX Empty Re: VICTORIA WYATT - 4 yo (7/2014) - / Charged: Mother; Stacie Marie Parsons - Athens TX

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:02 am

I see my post for this has been removed, pictures and all.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down