Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account

+6
just_being_me08
Carolina Girl
Olga
petesaparte
Stephanie
oviedo45
10 posters

Go down

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account Empty Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 pm

opening topic to discuss why the amount of money deposited to casey's account may be unique - i will be pulling posts and copying here - so everyone has one place to look

51.26 deposited in Casey's jail account by the bail bondsmen -

why? some theories
RE: MAIN BLOG, TUE. OCT. 21st ~ # 2
51.26 - hmmm, maybe he gave her all the cash he had? my husband usually carries 50 in cash and some change - if it was code, must be more complex than an alphabet code -
5 =e
1 =a
2=b
6=f

can't figure what that could mean?

by oviedo45
on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Last edited by oviedo45 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inf)
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account Empty Re: Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Strange $$ amount put in acct for Casey

Post by chooseme23 Yesterday at 9:51 am
The $51.26 from her bail bondsman has been bothering me. I tried to decipher what code he could have been sending to Casey and I came up with MAIL, it's the amount spelled backwards on a regular telephone keypad. It seems to me that he is going to send Casey some type of mail in the near future. They HAD to have figured out a way to communicate anonymously with Casey prior to her getting locked up this last time. That might explain her getting in the truck with him last week while on her way home bbbefore getting arrested. They had just enough time to figure out a coding system. It makes sense to me that he would do something like that so only she could understand.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account Empty Re: Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 pm

But wouldn't it have been 54.26 if it were MAIL?

I still can't believe people are giving her money for nothing. She'll be well-taken care of in jail without money for the commissary. She hasn't talked, why reward her for what she's done?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mom/Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:09 pm

It could have been some money coming back to the bail bondsman and he just said "go ahead and just put it in her account" and that's why its an odd number.

God, everyone's drinking the Casey Kool Aid. I can't imagine it tasting all that sweet..must be liquid codeine or something.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 pm

RE: MAIN BLOG, TUE. OCT. 21st ~ # 2

twiglet wrote:

oviedo45 wrote:51.26 - hmmm, maybe he gave her all the cash he had? my husband usually carries 50 in cash and some change - if it was code, must be more complex than an alphabet code -
5 =e
1 =a
2=b
6=f

Wow all that was missing from that was an L which would have read FABLE ???

OMG - i never even saw that - maybe it was a code to keep the fable up????
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account Empty original discussion in archives tuesday page 16 #2

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 pm

* Edit/Delete this post
* Delete this post
* View IP address of poster

Re: MAIN BLOG, TUE. OCT. 21st ~ # 2

Post by momgot2kids on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:42 pm

oviedo45 wrote:51.26 - hmmm, maybe he gave her all the cash he had? my husband usually carries 50 in cash and some change - if it was code, must be more complex than an alphabet code -
5 =e
1 =a
2=b
6=f

Please don't throw me off for this it is bad but this is party, sex crazed Casey
For the Best Anal Ever Embarassed
WE ARE HERE FOR CAYLEE

momgot2kids

oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Oviedo

Post by twiglet on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm
Have you read the complete meanings of FABLE in the dictionary???? Interesting !

twiglet

oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Oviedo

Post by twiglet on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm
Have you read the complete meanings of FABLE in the dictionary???? Interesting !

twiglet

Post by PITMASTER on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:50 pm
FABLE - 8 dictionary results
Sponsored Links LittleBigPlanet Game
Play. Create. Share. On PSN. View the trailer!
LittleBigPlanet.us.PlayStation.com
fa·ble /ˈfeɪbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fey-buhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -bled, -bling.
–noun 1. a short tale to teach a moral lesson, often with animals or inanimate objects as characters; apologue: the fable of the tortoise and the hare; Aesop's fables.
2. a story not founded on fact: This biography is largely a self-laudatory fable.
3. a story about supernatural or extraordinary persons or incidents; legend: the fables of gods and heroes.
4. legends or myths collectively: the heroes of Greek fable.
5. an untruth; falsehood: This boast of a cure is a medical fable.
6. the plot of an epic, a dramatic poem, or a play.
7. idle talk: old wives' fables.
–verb (used without object) 8. to tell or write fables.
9. to speak falsely; lie: to fable about one's past.
–verb (used with object) 10. to describe as if actually so; talk about as if true: She is fabled to be the natural daughter of a king.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by k9rescuegirl on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:50 pm

oviedo45 wrote:

k9rescuegirl wrote:

5 =e
1 =a
2=b
6=f

gosh... i hate to say this. calculate it backwards. Shocked

help me ? what do you mean? thanks

if it is code, it's more complex. the number is the only thing that made me agree with the blogger that mentioned it.
doubtful but not totally impossible.
Support TES Mounted Search anb
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account Empty Interesting how these are both so close to the airport!!

Post by petesaparte Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:17 pm

First I googled 5126 Orlando and got this:
Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account 5126_o10
~~THEN~~

Then I googled 6215 Orlando and got this:
Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account 6215_o11

Last edited by petesaparte on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
petesaparte
petesaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:35 pm

did you type in 5126 at google maps and that was all? cuz it is by the airport and that is near the sighting by the witness
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petesaparte Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:40 pm

For the first map, I googled "5126 Orlando" the second one I typed "6215 Orlando". The stars on each map show exactly the spot of each address.

OMG - I think I'm going to throw up....

What do you guys think about this??
petesaparte
petesaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 pm

petesaparte wrote:For the first map, I googled "5126 Orlando" the second one I typed "6215 Orlando". The stars on each map show exactly the spot of each address.

I don't think that Casey has access to a computer in jail (does she?) Maybe it is a code but not to her.
Olga
Olga
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by petesaparte Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Olga37 wrote:
petesaparte wrote:For the first map, I googled "5126 Orlando" the second one I typed "6215 Orlando". The stars on each map show exactly the spot of each address.

I don't think that Casey has access to a computer in jail (does she?) Maybe it is a code but not to her.
No I don't think she has a computer in jail but SHE wouldn't need to google the numbers....SHE would know what they meant already.
petesaparte
petesaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Girl Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Is anyone here who lives close to the googled addresses that can check them out? :?:
Carolina Girl
Carolina Girl

Job/hobbies : Housewife/Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by just_being_me08 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:11 pm

I posted this earlier on the Main Blog & thought I posted here as well, but I guess not!!

1) Looking at the maps per 51.26....... Why the two different airports??? 1st map shows International & the 2nd is the Executive??? Although, the 2nd is closer to Tony's apt. & the Amscot!!?? The 1st closer to her house??

2) I was going to cross check the numbers with witnesses~areas & the 1st one I put in was J Blanchard Park. Scary thing is that JB Parks address is.....2451!!! I thought maybe they added their 2 cents worth!!! Couldn't give the exact number & maybe they thought nobody would pick up on the money amount!!?? JMO
just_being_me08
just_being_me08

Back to top Go down

Post by Soonerchick Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:49 am

Hey Oviedo45

I screwed up and made a new topic on the main blog. How do I delete it !! Stupid me :(
Soonerchick
Soonerchick

Back to top Go down

Post by loves2shop Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:28 am

Could be a code, or just exactly what other bloggers have already said.. "It's every penny he had on him".

Interestingly, I looked up Numerology... It's not my thing but is interesting: numbers 1-9 match the alphabet...Each number has Letters that the numbers mean...
example:

5=ENW
1=AJS
2=BKT
6=FOX

Also, I noticed in Numerolgy it's common to add the numbers up, as numbers have their own meanings...
5+1+2+6=14
then I noticed numerologists seem to take the last number(total) and seperate them up then add them together.
example:
14 they would take and seperate the 1 and 4 and add those together, so
1+4=5
5 would be the end result in what I have found in Numerolgy...

5 under numerolgy means "Enjoys Freedom, Travel and is Highly Adaptable".

Does the number 51.26 mean anything more then that is what the bondsman had on him at the time?? who knows??? Was he planning on running with her?? Who knows???

"Numerolgy sounds confusing, but it isn't for those who use it... I once had a massage therapist that could spit out what every number meant at the drop of a hat".

Last edited by loves2shop on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : used = sign instead of plus + sign etc...had to fix some more... having one of those days...lol)
loves2shop
loves2shop
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by loves2shop Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:00 am

loves2shop wrote:51.26

Could be a code, or just exactly what other bloggers have already said.. "It's every penny he had on him".

Interestingly, I looked up Numerology... It's not my thing but is interesting: numbers 1-9 match the alphabet...Each number has Letters that the numbers mean...
example:

5=ENW
1=AJS
2=BKT
6=FOX

Also, I noticed in Numerolgy it's common to add the numbers up, as numbers have their own meanings...
5=1=2=6=14
then I noticed numerologists seem to take the last number(total) and seperate them up then add them together.
example:
14 they would take and seperate the 1 and 4 and add those together, so
1+4=5
5 would be the end result in what I have found in Numerolgy...

5 under numerolgy means "Enjoys Freedom, Travel and is Highly Adaptable".

Does the number 51.26 mean anything more then that is what the bondsman had on him at the time?? who knows??? Was he planning on running with her?? Who knows???

"Numerolgy sounds confusing, but it isn't for those who use it... I once had a massage therapist that could spit out what every number meant at the drop of a hat".

I also just looked up the Spirtual Meaning of the Number 5, again (this is not my thing) but have heard of it...

It also states five deals with travel, adventure and motion. Fives carry instability and unpredictabiltiy with them. They tend to draw our attention and beckon us to appreciate chaos all around us. Five's have wild vibrations, primitive and erractic. When five's pop up in your life, be perpared to some shaking up in your life, or get ready to go on a trip of some sort. It reads" Remember, trips aren't necessarily taken physically. Some of the best journey's are taken in the mind...

hummm.. who knows if bondsman was sending her some sort of message.. ??? Interesting though...
loves2shop
loves2shop
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account Empty WHERE 5126 IS IN ORLANDO

Post by BEAGLES&MORE Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:49 am

I found it so interesting that 5126 is on Conway Rd. Just down from Sawgrass apt I believe. Anyway, 5126 S. Conway Rd is the entrance to a McDonalds. I'm wondering if McDonald's trash Dumpster was used?
BEAGLES&MORE
BEAGLES&MORE
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:47 pm

If the bondsman is exchanging secret messages to Casey, I highly doubt the code will stand for the location of Caylee. Casey most likely already knows this and if the bondsman by chance knows it as well (which I doubt) he's not going to share that.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Why the $51.26 amount may be unique - deposited to casey's jail account Empty re:51.26

Post by when_we_laugh_indoors Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:25 pm

example:

5=ENW
1=AJS
2=BKT
6=FOX

using those number/letter combinations above, it could spell out "EAT X". :D

i don't think it's a code, though. i think someone felt sorry for her and just put what they had in. wasn't me, that's for sure!
when_we_laugh_indoors
when_we_laugh_indoors
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by loves2shop Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 pm

[quote="when_we_laugh_indoors"]

example:

5=ENW
1=AJS
2=BKT
6=FOX

using those number/letter combinations above, it could spell out "EAT X". :D

Ya.. I'm thinking overall that he was wanting to show Casey he's giving her every penny he has on him, to show he cares about her. she has, (or should I say had) such a way of bringing in New people in her life, and having them strung on to care about her.. Seems she wasn't able to really keep friend very long, as far as on a day to day basis.. I Think they would get tired of her craziness... and she move onto to New people...but I think your right, It's just a message of here Casey I'm giving you every penny I have on me...

I like your EAT X theroy....you made me look at again..
if you use mix up the letters..
It can also spell "EAT AT JOES" :lol:
loves2shop
loves2shop
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by petesaparte Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:55 pm

So the other day, 80's had this thought:
80smetalhead wrote:hmmm... just tried something
I remembered from my pregnant beeper days... turning the numbers upside down
(like if you have a calculator or something)
GZIS is what you come up with. If anyone can decipher this code, it's us!! :cheers:
Yesterday her first visitor in jail besides attorneys was a pastor....so many things make you go "hhhmmmm" in this crazy drama packed with lies! confused
petesaparte
petesaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down