Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baez to WESH: Private investigator's claims '100 percent false'

Go down

Baez to WESH: Private investigator's claims '100 percent false' Empty Baez to WESH: Private investigator's claims '100 percent false'

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Baez to WESH: Private investigator's claims '100 percent false'

6:17 PM EDT May 25, 2016

EMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. —In emails to WESH 2 News Wednesday, Jose Baez denied allegations made by Dominic Casey, a private investigator who used to work on Casey Anthony’s defense team.

In a recently filed affidavit in U.S. bankruptcy court in Tampa, Casey alleged that Baez "told me on July 26, 2008, that Casey murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere." The child's remains were found in a wooded area a short distance from her home in December of that year.

Baez said Dominic Casey's allegation is, "Absolutely 100 percent false."

In that same court filing, Casey claims Baez traded Anthony legal services for sexual favors and claimed to have seen Anthony naked, running from Baez's private office. The private investigator said Anthony "told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

Baez Wednesday responded to those claims: "I unequivocally and categorically deny exchanging sex for my legal services with Ms. Anthony," Baez wrote. "I further unequivocally and categorically deny having any sexual relationship with Ms. Anthony whatsoever."

Baez added, "Legal action is forthcoming."

Anthony was acquitted of murdering her daughter on July 5, 2011.

http://www.wesh.com/news/baez-to-wesh-private-investigators-claims-100-false/39725940
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down