Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: 5 Things to Know About Murder Trial and Acquittal of ‘One of the Most Hated Women in America’ - People

Go down

Casey Anthony: 5 Things to Know About Murder Trial and Acquittal of ‘One of the Most Hated Women in America’ - People Empty Casey Anthony: 5 Things to Know About Murder Trial and Acquittal of ‘One of the Most Hated Women in America’ - People

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:55 pm

Casey Anthony: 5 Things to Know About Murder Trial and Acquittal of ‘One of the Most Hated Women in America’

BY CHRIS HARRIS•@CHRISHARRISMENT AND STEVE HELLING•@STEVEHELLING

POSTED ON MARCH 7, 2017 AT 11:56AM EDT

Excerpt:

Nearly six years after she was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, Casey Anthony is breaking her silence about the highly publicized case.

“I don’t give a s— about what anyone thinks about me, I never will,” she told the Associated Press in a story published Tuesday.
Anthony’s acquittal in Caylee’s death was controversial; and she was once described by a Florida Department of Corrections spokeswoman as “one of the most hated women in America” — a moniker that stuck.

Last year, five years after she was freed, a source close to Anthony told PEOPLE that “not much is going on in her life.” She told the AP in her new interview, “I sleep pretty good at night.”

With the renewed interest in Anthony’s case, here are five things to know about her 2011 trial and acquittal.

1. Caylee’s Body Wasn’t Found for Six Months

Caylee was initially reported missing on July 15, 2008, and her mother was detained by authorities the following morning for allegedly giving false statements to law enforcement, child neglect and obstruction of a criminal investigation.

But the toddler’s remains wouldn’t be recovered for another six months, when a utility worker found pieces of skeleton in a wooded area near Anthony’s home.

Authorities said it appeared the child’s body had been bound with duct tape. It took another week for authorities to identify the body as Caylee’s.

Read more: http://people.com/crime/casey-anthony-five-things-to-know-about-murder-case-five-years-after-acquittal/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down