Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Cindy have anything to do with it....

Go down

Did Cindy have anything to do with it.... Empty Did Cindy have anything to do with it....

Post by hawaiicalls Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 am

From WS.... :shock:

Just imagine that CA wrote the script. KC is most terrified of her mother. CA was the last known person to have Caylee physically with her. The reason KC looked like she was out having fun is because it was over; Caylee was dead but she did not do it. Why is that impossible? CA is lying thru her teeth at every turn. Maybe CA was out of it and something happened to Caylee. CA posed as KC on KC's My Space per AD, she washed stuff, she did not report the Pontiac right away, she gave the wrong brush to LE, she panicked when LE was checking out to Mt. Dora. Did something happen there? Clearly she distanced Caylee's disappearance from that weekend. Also CA did not report her granddaughter missing for 31 days. Does it make sense that the boss type/control freak such as herself would let that many days go by and eat all the b.s. KC was handing out? Why? Why would KC ask her for one more day? Because CA is the script writer! She is the giver of permission and the one who taketh away.

I would not have considered this possibility the second week the case broke but as time passes and I observe her behavior, I can't help thinking that CA had more to do with this. Why didn't "she" pick up the car?, CA asked KC. Leaving the car at Amscot was not in the script. KC veared off the damn script. Then there are those work e-mails from the home computer. CA gave one to Lee to give to LE and it was not created until after KC was in jail. CA is manipulating a lot of stuff for being a grieving grandmother. There is so much more, that when you think about it, can point back to CA as easily as it can to KC. How bout KC taking LE by the old folk's home and Universal on the tour? CA had been both places recently.

Wouldn't this make CA a masterful sociopath?

CA knows what happened and could even be involved imo.

Remember KC saying to CA, "Mom" in a way that just that one word said it all, "You know the answer to your question Mother. Don't pull that sh*t with me."
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down