Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez Should Quit Murder Case

Go down

Jose Baez Should Quit Murder Case Empty Jose Baez Should Quit Murder Case

Post by mom_in_il Fri May 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Jose Baez Should Quit Murder Case

Friday, May 08, 2009

For a long time now I have thought that Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, should quit - but to date he has stayed on as lead council for her upcoming murder trial. Mind you, I have no sympathy for Casey Anthony - because I believe she is the cold blooded killer of her two year old daughter Caylee. That said, the crazy antics and legal inexperience of Jose Baez - in a death penalty case, will allow Ms. Anthony to have even more appeals than she would normally earn - if she is eventually found guilty of capital murder. For most of her life, Casey Anthony has played games with people to get her way and right now she is playing games with the State of Florida by picking an attorney that is not well qualified to represent her best interests in a murder trial.

For decades, I have grown angry when high profile murder defendants march into court and blame everyone - but themselves for the crimes they commit. The case against Casey Anthony is no different than other high profile murder cases of the past. The first thing that happens, when a person involved in a high profile murder case is arrested, is that lawyers who are ambitious start lining up to get a piece of fame for themselves at the expense of the defendant and the state. While Casey Anthony picked Jose Baez to be her criminal attorney, in my opinion he is not qualified to handle her case now that the death penalty is back on the table. However, I doubt if Jose Baez will quit - because to do so would not be in his own best personal interest.

Have you noticed that everyone that has become involved in the Casey Anthony case has been forced to hire their own legal council? Even people like Roy Kronk who did nothing, but find the body of Caylee Anthony had to hire an attorney for his own self protection. While most Americans love to watch and study high profile murder cases, the people that get involved and try to do the right thing find their lives in one way or another harmed just because they were at the wrong place / at the wrong time. Later this year, Casey Anthony will go on trial for the murder of her daughter Caylee and while it would be the right thing for her and the State of Florida for Jose Baez to step down as legal council, in the end he will be sitting at first chair when here murder trial begins this fall.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/05/jose-baez-should-quit-murder-case.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down