Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend of Cindy and George Anthony’s Request Denied

2 posters

Go down

Friend of Cindy and George Anthony’s Request Denied Empty Friend of Cindy and George Anthony’s Request Denied

Post by mom_in_il Sun May 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Friend of Cindy and George Anthony’s Request Denied

May 24, 2009 by: Express

Friend of Cindy and George Anthony’s Request Denied P5100162_jpg_w560h800

I received an e-mail from a friend of Cindy and George Anthony asking me to remove a link that one of my commentators put on the site: www.cayleebears.com [Please note The Caylee Daily has NOTHING to do with this site at all.]

The truth of the matter is Cindy and George Anthony are promoting the unthinkable ‘horrible’ damage to the other well known respected foundations /organizations with their scam foundation.

Let’s get this right friend of the Anthony’s. It is not the cayleebear.com site that is horrible but it is the Anthony’s scam foundation which is horrible and needs to e pulled/shut down. The www.cayleebear.com site is is a true representation of the Anthony’s Foundation.

The caylee bear site is the picture that innocent children will envision in their minds if they receive one of these dishonorable and distateful bears from the Anthonys ……. how sick is that?

So I suggest to the friends of the Anthonys, do not waste your time e-mailing me but use your time to stop the Anthony’s fraud foundation and sick use of caylee bears.

The Caylee Daily does not support the Anthony’s scam foundation.

Express/Site Owner

Following is a copy of the e-mail I recieved from a friend of the Anthonys:

Thu, May 21, 2009 1:38 pm

It really is upsetting to find a link from your site to the horrible site www.cayleebears.com -

this has to be one of the worst websites I have ever seen and for them to use the names of really great non profits is shameful

could you help do something to get that site pulled - it does nothing but insult the good names of good charities.

A. Barker,
A friend of Cindy and George Anthony

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/friend-of-cindy-and-george-anthonys-request/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Friend of Cindy and George Anthony’s Request Denied Empty Re: Friend of Cindy and George Anthony’s Request Denied

Post by mom_from_STL Mon May 25, 2009 2:24 pm

This has now been removed from the site. I wonder why they took it down?
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL

Back to top Go down