Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just my thoughts

+3
morganlefay
Jbug
Mammi Ohio
7 posters

Go down

Just my thoughts Empty Just my thoughts

Post by Mammi Ohio Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Has anyone ever considered that Casey may have secretly given birth before Caylee? Maybe buried that newborn in her yard. That might explain the comments from Cindy and Lee. 'I don't want to lose another one' or 'This isn't like the last time is it?'

Could she have thought in her mind that killing Caylee was like having an abortion? That might explain the comment she made to Lee saying 'This should have happened a long time ago'

Crying or Very sad
Mammi Ohio
Mammi Ohio
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : My grandchildren ages 5, 3, 2 and one on the way

Back to top Go down

Just my thoughts Empty Re: Just my thoughts

Post by Jbug Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Mammi Ohio wrote:Has anyone ever considered that Casey may have secretly given birth before Caylee? Maybe buried that newborn in her yard. That might explain the comments from Cindy and Lee. 'I don't want to lose another one' or 'This isn't like the last time is it?'

Could she have thought in her mind that killing Caylee was like having an abortion? That might explain the comment she made to Lee saying 'This should have happened a long time ago'

Crying or Very sad
It's hard to tell. Those quotes have bothered me too. Cindy's quote "I don't want to lose another one" made me think that casey might be 3 or 4 months pregnant now. That's a disgusting thought, isn't it?
Jbug
Jbug
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Office Manager/Surf Fishing, Growing Orchids, Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by morganlefay Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Mammi Ohio wrote:Has anyone ever considered that Casey may have secretly given birth before Caylee? Maybe buried that newborn in her yard. That might explain the comments from Cindy and Lee. 'I don't want to lose another one' or 'This isn't like the last time is it?'

Crying or Very sad
I think she was talking about her home. Remember she had a home foreclosed on before
IMO

morganlefay
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi40 Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 pm

morganlefay wrote:

Crying or Very sad
I think she was talking about her home. Remember she had a home foreclosed on before
IMO

I think the statement about "Is this like last time?" , goes along with the 2007 Caylee is missing myspace page they found on her computer. I think she tried to take Caylee away from Cindy once before. Maybe out of spite so she could show mom just who is in charge.
mimi40
mimi40
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWacoKid Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:15 am

You wonder about a pregnancy before Caylee. Well, that's a possibility.

But how about a pregnancy SINCE Caylee, followed by an abortion? I read earlier that Casey had charged $45,000 on Cindy's credit card during her little "vacation" fling. In that relatively short space of time, it would be difficult to spend that much money, yet have very little to show for it. But airfare and a secret abortion at a Clinic could account for a big chunk of the missing money. And, of course, it would show up on Cindy's credit card statement, thereby provoking a huge fight between those two crazies.

TheWacoKid
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Retired techie with American Airlines (www.aa.com)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammi Ohio Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Do we know the time period she spent that money? Any photos of her showing a baby bump?
Could she be hiding it under that flag wrap?
Mammi Ohio
Mammi Ohio
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : My grandchildren ages 5, 3, 2 and one on the way

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:40 pm

My understanding was Casey had pilfered the money over a period of time, not all at once. Besides, even an abortion plus airfare wouldn't cost THAT much, no way. I think she used some of the money for plastic surgery. Boob job, lipo, botox, butt-lift. Yep....I think so...
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grandmaOf12 Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:58 am

If Casey got a boob job, someone owes her a refund!
grandmaOf12
grandmaOf12
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : birds,computers, Nancy Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down