Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LP is coming back

+21
frokker
texas_lexuss
nurse1956
Patts
angelah
chrdixon
tears4caylee
twiglet
NanaMichele
mofogo
JoanneP
Be The Miracle
MysticOne
preciousbabies
Lisa_Z
TiaMaria
k3538k
80smetalhead
momgot2kids
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LP is coming back - Page 2 Empty Re: LP is coming back

Post by Impetuous Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:13 am

Tonight on NG, Tim was on by phone from Raleigh, NC. He, I have heard, is searching for three missing women there. He stated tonight that he will actually be in Orlando on November 4 to prioritize areas of interest with John Allen because of many witness sightings of KC near the Orlando Airport. He said the area will be drier, less vegetation, and cooler for searchers to work harder and longer. I think we really need to trust Tim's judgment. He said he made a promise to Caylee and he believes he will find her! Let's keep good thoughts and prayers for all that go out to search for her. Many of us can't or we'd be there in a heart beat! Let's pray that Tim does get several thousand volunteers to search. That would blow the Anthonys and Bias' team AWAY!! :cheers:

It would be awesome if someone in Orlando could set up in a busy place and ask for volunteers to help search for Caylee. The Anthonys are doing it for money...they should be asking for searchers! :flower:
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

LP is coming back - Page 2 Empty Re: LP is coming back

Post by loves2shop Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:59 pm

L.P. is coming back.. NICE!!! I was so gald to hear this news... I really like him... He knows his stuff...I still chuckle when I think of NG introducing him as the "Bounty Honey" one night on her show.. LOL
He's great.. I sure wish she'd let him talk more.. He just needs more time.. he has alot to say...anyways, really glad that he's coming back with Tim... :D
loves2shop
loves2shop
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2