Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Blog Coming Soon!

+2
twinkletoes
oviedo45
6 posters

Go down

Trial Blog Coming Soon! Empty Trial Blog Coming Soon!

Post by oviedo45 Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Welcome to the Justice4Caylee Forum. We have a main blog every day that moves to the Archive as our regular members and guests probably already know. Starting Day 1 of the Trial we will add a Main Blog each day for the Trial to discuss the trial only. Members can still say hello and chat on the main blog as you are used to, but the Trial blog will be used only for Trial Discussion. Many of our members and guests won't be able to watch the trial so this blog will be used to keep them up to date without having to sift through posts that are not trial related. The Trial topics will be moderated to include only posts related to the trial - off topic posts will be moved to the main blog!

To our many guests, please feel free to register so you can contribute during the trial!
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trial Blog Coming Soon! Empty Re: Trial Blog Coming Soon!

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 01, 2011 3:59 am

oviedo45 wrote:Welcome to the Justice4Caylee Forum. We have a main blog every day that moves to the Archive as our regular members and guests probably already know. Starting Day 1 of the Trial we will add a Main Blog each day for the Trial to discuss the trial only. Members can still say hello and chat on the main blog as you are used to, but the Trial blog will be used only for Trial Discussion. Many of our members and guests won't be able to watch the trial so this blog will be used to keep them up to date without having to sift through posts that are not trial related. The Trial topics will be moderated to include only posts related to the trial - off topic posts will be moved to the main blog!

To our many guests, please feel free to register so you can contribute during the trial!
An excellent idea. Those with limited time can keep abreast easily.

Once again, our blog chiefs have out done themselves.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedHead Sun May 01, 2011 5:37 am

Even though I will still be going through chemo, (and those that know me know this has been ongoing for over a year now) I will not participate on a separate blog. I used to read the Fox blog even though I was not a member there, but I followed you all over here and remember that this was touted to be the "KINDER, GENTLER BLOG". That is the only reason I ever even joined here. If I need details or links to the proceedings, I have always been able to find them right here or in "NEWS OF THE DAY". To be restricted to talking about the trail only.....count me out. I was raised in a fairly strict Italian-Catholic and attended Catholic schools run by priests and nuns for 12 years and was never restricted from saying hello. Forbidding socializing sounds a bit too Nazi for me. But for those of you that like that sort of thing...enjoy the new blog. You will find me on the original blog/forum only.
RedHead
RedHead

Job/hobbies : Advocating for Justice and Fighting Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 01, 2011 8:18 am

RedHead wrote:Even though I will still be going through chemo, (and those that know me know this has been ongoing for over a year now) I will not participate on a separate blog. I used to read the Fox blog even though I was not a member there, but I followed you all over here and remember that this was touted to be the "KINDER, GENTLER BLOG". That is the only reason I ever even joined here. If I need details or links to the proceedings, I have always been able to find them right here or in "NEWS OF THE DAY". To be restricted to talking about the trail only.....count me out. I was raised in a fairly strict Italian-Catholic and attended Catholic schools run by priests and nuns for 12 years and was never restricted from saying hello. Forbidding socializing sounds a bit too Nazi for me. But for those of you that like that sort of thing...enjoy the new blog. You will find me on the original blog/forum only.
My dear Red, you know how much I love you but I must respectfully disagree.

Just go to the main blog for your regular interactions with members. This thread will be restricted to keeping up with the trial. I think it's a great idea. We can check in and see what's going on and not have to read through pages of "hello"s. If you don't like it, you can just stay on the main blog, as can others who feel as you do.

Sometimes during the day when I peek in I hesitate to post because it inevitably involves a few minutes of hellos and how de dos. I don't have time for that and thus largely stay away. This will eliminate that type of problem.

Anyone wanting to catch up on the trial can read on the new thread. All others can stay on the main blog.

I will still catch you on the main blog. I don't think the new thread will affect you. People will still post on the main blog, most certainly I will.

Looking forward to seeing you on the main blog. I will still read the trial blog which will in no way interfere with the main blog. Trial Blog Coming Soon! 616541 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 616541 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 616541 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 577177 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 577177 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 577177 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 744935 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 744935 Trial Blog Coming Soon! 744935
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by OKGran Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 pm

RedHead wrote:Even though I will still be going through chemo, (and those that know me know this has been ongoing for over a year now) I will not participate on a separate blog. I used to read the Fox blog even though I was not a member there, but I followed you all over here and remember that this was touted to be the "KINDER, GENTLER BLOG". That is the only reason I ever even joined here. If I need details or links to the proceedings, I have always been able to find them right here or in "NEWS OF THE DAY". To be restricted to talking about the trail only.....count me out. I was raised in a fairly strict Italian-Catholic and attended Catholic schools run by priests and nuns for 12 years and was never restricted from saying hello. Forbidding socializing sounds a bit too Nazi for me. But for those of you that like that sort of thing...enjoy the new blog. You will find me on the original blog/forum only.

Blamily blog for me too, Red. sad hug But it will be nice for those who choose the other one.
OKGran
OKGran

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 pm

If I'm reading this right, there will be a "trial only" THREAD where people who want to discuss the trial only can go but, we will also have our regular blog that we're all used to right???
I'm sure the trial will be discussed on our normal blog like we do for everything else--the way I'm understand it is, for people who don't want to interact with the main blog they can read the trial happenings on the trial thread--correct??
I guess I'm ok either way it goes, right now I get the highlights from the daily blog instead of having to read back, it's just easier for me during the week.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by angelm07 Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 pm

I like this idea. We can just choose which one we want and whenever we have court, it is all we are talking about anyway. Trial Blog Coming Soon! 412475
angelm07
angelm07

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Sun May 01, 2011 4:55 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:If I'm reading this right, there will be a "trial only" THREAD where people who want to discuss the trial only can go but, we will also have our regular blog that we're all used to right???
I'm sure the trial will be discussed on our normal blog like we do for everything else--the way I'm understand it is, for people who don't want to interact with the main blog they can read the trial happenings on the trial thread--correct??
I guess I'm ok either way it goes, right now I get the highlights from the daily blog instead of having to read back, it's just easier for me during the week.

Yes, I think that is what we have in mind - the main blog will be opened every day, just like normal. all of our members can post there about anything and everything - from saying hello, to sharing the news of the day, to asking about blamily members, etc. essentially just like we do now. But we are adding a Trial Thread so that members can post to this thread exclusively about the Trial - it will also make it easy for anyone to catch up quickly on the events of the trial plus for those who only wish to discuss the trial, and not the more "social" aspects of the blog. We hope it will make it easier for our members and guests and those with limited time to follow the trial.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down