Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI

5 posters

Go down

HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI Empty HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI

Post by mom_from_STL Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 pm

WYANDOTTE — The death of a 2-month-old boy Monday night has been ruled a homicide.

Police are releasing a limited amount of information while the investigation continues.

Police Chief Daniel Grant said paramedics and police officers were sent to a house in the 600 block of Highland shortly after 5 a.m. Aug. 15 for an unconscious infant.

“They said they recently fed him, but noticed he was making gurgling sounds and had labored breathing,” Grant said.

He said officers performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and he stabilized for a short period. Police turned over the medical duties to paramedics, who took the baby to Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, where he was treated.

He was taken to Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit, where he died.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office performed an autopsy on Tuesday and because of the boy’s injuries, it ruled the cause of death as homicide.

Grant said authorities did not immediately consider the situation to be suspicious, but further testing and examination by medical personnel led them to believe that the injuries were related to trauma.

Grant would not give specific details about the nature of the injuries, but called them “significant.”

He said the boy lived with his mother, who is 20 years old; a 5-year-old brother; the mother’s 25-year-old boyfriend; and the boyfriend’s father, who owns the Highland Street house.

Grant said information police have received indicates that the live-in boyfriend is not the victim’s father.

Grant said police have conducted several interviews and will continue to work with the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office to solve it.

He said police have no recent records of having made runs to the house.

Police in Wyandotte have two persons of interest in the death of a newborn baby, but they have yet to make any arrests.

Police said the mother of a 7-week-old baby boy called 911 early Saturday morning and reported that her son was unresponsive.

The baby, named Hayden, was taken to the hospital, where he was declared brain dead. The family decided to take the child off life support.

Police said the baby died from blunt force trauma to his head.

Authorities said both the baby’s mother and her boyfriend are persons of interest in the newborn’s death.
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI Empty Re: HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI

Post by oviedo45 Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:11 pm

WYANDOTTE: Man says ex-girlfriend did not kill their 2-month-old son
http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2009/09/01/news/doc4a9952daa6fe5118988059.txt

Published: Tuesday, September 01, 2009
By Jim Kasuba WYANDOTTE — A man who says he is the father of an infant whose death is being investigated as a homicide is speaking out.

William Drewior, 20, of Gibraltar says he is the father of 2-month-old Hayden Frederick, who died Aug. 17.

Police and paramedics were called to a house in the 600 block of Highland on Aug. 15 about an unconscious infant.

Police are withholding the name of the infant’s mother, who was living in the house with her 25-year-old boyfriend, her 5-year-old son and the boyfriend’s father, who owns the house.

Officers performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the infant stabilized for a short period of time. He was taken to Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and later to Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit, where he died.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office performed an autopsy and ruled the death a homicide because of injuries the infant suffered.

Although no one has been charged in the death while an investigation continues, Drewior said some people are insinuating that the baby’s mother might be involved.

“(She) is a very good mother,” he said. “It is wrong if they are accusing her of the actions that they did. She is one of the best mothers I have ever seen.”

Drewior said he proposed marriage to the woman almost two years ago. He said they had been dating for about three years and he treated her 5-year-old son as his own.

“Since he was 8 months old, he’s been in my life,” Drewior said.

He said he and the woman were together for the first four or five months of her pregnancy but broke up for a variety of reasons.

“I thought it would be best if I drifted away during her pregnancy because we argued a lot, but I would call and ask how she was doing,” he said.

Drewior said he received a call from Wyandotte police telling him not to talk to her, so he “gave her space.”

He said he is uncertain why he was not allowed to see Hayden after he was born. The only time Drewior saw him was Aug. 16, the day before he died.

“I saw him on the ventilator,” he said. “They told me there is no hope, but I was there for support. I need strength. This is horrible.”

Police said Drewior is not listed as the baby’s father on the birth certificate. However, Police Chief Daniel Grant said that based on conversations with the baby’s mother, officials believe Drewior’s claim is legitimate.

“I have hired an attorney to prove paternity and have the birth certificate changed,” Drewior said. “Right now, there’s not much I can do. I have no legal status.”

He said that if his paternity is legally accepted, he believes he will be able to see medical reports and police statements so he can “figure out” what happened.

Authorities have not released information concerning the funeral for the infant.

Drewior said he doesn’t rule out the possibility that the baby died of natural causes, contrary to the medical examiner’s ruling. But he added that if someone did hurt the infant, he hopes justice will take its course.

“Who in their right mind would do this to a 7-week-old baby?” he said. “It’s inhuman.”
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI Empty Re: HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI

Post by Marge Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:05 pm

I am living this nightmare of not knowing who did this to my Grandson. My son is the father of Hayden and we do have the results of the paternity test. (not that we needed them). It has been almost 2 yrs and nothing has changed on Hayden's case, as far as we know. I have made contact with the prosecuter and she suggested I call Wyandotte police department, for the record the detective on this case does not return calls.
I will be going to the cemetary today to put flowers on my Grandson Hayden's Grave for Easter. All we want is Justice for Hayden! pray
Marge
Marge
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Dearest Marge: Please accept our sympathies on behalf of your grandchild, son and your family.
Many times when we are contacted by family members in situations like this
they have more detailed information than we do.
It does not appear that way this time.
We have several members in the Wolverine state and we might like to try
organizing a letter writing campaign on behalf of the citizenry to get some answers in this case.
In cases like this, where death has been ruled "homicide", rarely have I encountered a case
where the "significant injuries" were not inflicted by another.
Likely to say, this was no accident.
I think I speak for our whole J4C blamily when I say we would like some answers too.
This page > http://www.wyandottepolice.com/contact < has a contact form that allows you to send a message to the Police Dept directly.
I encourage our Michigan members to speak out, and help find Justice for Hayden.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI Empty Why?

Post by Marge Sun May 22, 2011 6:54 pm

It is me again, I took the advice given and emailed Wyandotte Police Dept. I did this weeks ago and gave them my phone numbers and still no response from them.
I suppose I should just forget my grandson Hayden and move on, nobody seems to care about his death.
I just found out Hayden's mother Melissa Frederick was granted visitation with her other son Adam recently.
Just so everyone knows, we wanted to be part of Haydens life and loved him more than life itself. Melissa would not let us. I don't think she should be able to see her other child..whom she kept from his father for the first 4 yrs of his life.
Marge
Marge
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon May 23, 2011 4:08 am

Somehow Marge, I am not surprised.
It has been two years and no charges yet???
It's their autopsy. Their ME's cause of death.
Are they waiting for a confession?
I may be shooting from the hip but based on hundreds of other cases I would say that the police need to take a long hard look at the boyfriend. What's his background? Community ties?
There may be more to this than any of us suspect.
Similar "cover-ups" have been initiated by wealthy or politically powerful people.
You need some clout! Where is your nearest legal college? Perhaps contacting someone in that Dept could lead you to a fresh out of law school attorney who could be helpful. Sometimes they even take cases like this on as a class project.
Failing that, the nearest Legal Aid Society might be able to provide you with the legal clout you need to get some answers.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI Empty They Plead the 5th and got away with murder...

Post by Marge Tue May 24, 2011 12:02 am

The police said the boyfriend, Joe had an attorney before Hayden was taken off life support.. This kept the police from questioning Joe or Melissa regarding the case. (this is what I was told). Melissa had told several conflicting stories at the hospital and Joe's father hurried and paid for a high powered attorney. We contacted our own attorney and they said there was nothing we could do, unless we sued the hospital (with them)for Haydens death, which is what Joe and Melissa are doing. Which does not make any sense at all to me. "They "Plead the 5th" and are free to live a normal life."
Marge
Marge
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 15, 2012 8:33 am

Marge wrote:The police said the boyfriend, Joe had an attorney before Hayden was taken off life support.. This kept the police from questioning Joe or Melissa regarding the case. (this is what I was told). Melissa had told several conflicting stories at the hospital and Joe's father hurried and paid for a high powered attorney. We contacted our own attorney and they said there was nothing we could do, unless we sued the hospital (with them)for Haydens death, which is what Joe and Melissa are doing. Which does not make any sense at all to me. "They "Plead the 5th" and are free to live a normal life."

I am so sorry for the grief and heartache you have endured. HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI 719242

It seems as if murdering a precious, innocent baby is a crime that is easy to get away with.

I think you should call the prosecutor, (state attorney or whatever it is called in your state) weekly.

Sometimes knowing someone cares gives a boost to these cases.

May God bless you in your quest for justice. HAYDEN FREDERICK - 7 Weeks (2009) - Wyandotte (SW of Detroit) MI 577177
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 15, 2012 8:37 am

This sounds like they typical case of POS mother and POS boyfriend. These POS women drag men into their beds and homes at the peril of their precious children.

They just don't give a damn if some asshole murders their babies.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down