Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Go down

Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand Empty Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Post by mom_in_il Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Posted: 2:53 pm EDT September 14, 2009
Updated: 7:17 pm EDT September 14, 2009

Excerpt:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers say they've exposed a lie in the case against Casey Anthony. They say the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, was not telling the truth on the witness stand last week.

MOTIONS: Compel By Zenaida | Strike By P.I.
TRANSCRIPTS: Wednesday's Hearing
JUDGE'S ORDER: To Release Transcripts
VIDEO REPORT: Lie May Be Exposed

. . . . .

Last week under oath, the private eye said he was working for Casey's defense team when he searched the woods in November.

"You would be working under contract for Casey Anthony, Jose Baez and George and Cindy? All at that time?" asked attorney Keith Mitnik.

"That would be correct," responded Dominic Casey.

If that's true, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it links Casey Anthony to her daughter's remains in the woods.

"It is more likely then that the information that lead him to that area came from someone in the defense team who had the knowledge this body was there," Sheaffer said.

. . . . .

Also, 2,000 pages of criminal discovery are expected to be released sometime after next week.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/news/20907568/detail.html
. . . . .
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down