Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISC. ARTICLE RE OUR MISSING AND DEAD CHILDREN!

2 posters

Go down

MISC. ARTICLE RE OUR MISSING AND DEAD CHILDREN! Empty MISC. ARTICLE RE OUR MISSING AND DEAD CHILDREN!

Post by tears4caylee Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Update Marc Anthony Bookal: Still Missing

Posted on December 24th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 885 times.

MISC. ARTICLE RE OUR MISSING AND DEAD CHILDREN! MarcDecember 14, 2009 had to be a really sad day for the mother and father of Marc Anthony Bookal. While the mother was gone, her boyfriend was getting ready to take Marc with him to go visit a relative but while her boyfriend was getting ready little 4 year old Marc walked out of their apartment door which had been left open and he has not been seen since.
Little Marc is about 3 ft. 5 in. tall and he weighs about 42 lbs. He is a light skinned black boy with medium length brown afro and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a red long sleeved shirt and gray sweatpants. He has on a pair of white Nike sneakers.
Marc also had blotches on his skin on the back of his hands which is apparently were from a previous burn injury.
It breaks my heart to say this innocent child has yet to be located.
Police have arrested the mother’s boyfriend, 30 year old Cory Byrd, charging him with endangering the welfare of a child which is a misdemeanor. According to Newburgh police Sgt. Paul Weber, both of the biological parents have passed polygraph tests. He said they were both found to be truthful in their responses when asked questions about the child’s disappearance. Monday, Cory Byrd’s attorney, Erik Indozonka, received a request for his client to take the polygraph but he declined their request.
Thanks to several donors there have been offers for rewards for the boys return. An anonymous community member offered $10,000 for the safe return of Marc. Another anonymous donor offered a reward of $5000 too.
Monday, Carlie’s Crusade, a Marlboro-based not-for-profit foundation focused on preventing the abduction of children offered and additional $1000 to anyone that provides a tip leading to the return or recovery of Marc Anthony Bookal regardless of the circumstances of his return.
Today is Christmas Eve. Marc needs to be home with his family and not some unknown place where he doesn’t know anyone. I picture him somewhere that is scaring him and that just breaks my heart. Whoever has little Marc PLEASE send him back home. Leave him with someone that will get him home to his mother. It is Christmas time and that baby needs to be with his family.
This message goes for all the other missing children out there. Whoever has these children PLEASE find it in your heart to release them so they can make their way back home.
For those of you that read our articles here on BNN I know you continue your prayers for all these children. I unfortunately had to add another child to my list today, 11 year old Sarah Haley Foxwell which saddens me deeply. Now my list includes Caylee Anthony (found dead), Adji Desir (remains missing), Haleigh Cummings (remains missing), Somer Thompson (found dead), Elizabeth Olten (found dead) , Masaraha Ross (remains missing along with her mother Ronkeya Holmes), Alex Mercado (drowned) Rebecca Marie Allen (found alive), Sandra Cantu (found dead), Anthony Holland (found alive), Shaniya Davis (found dead), Hassani Campbell (remains missing), Giovanni Gonzalez (reported dead), Nevaeh Buchanan ( found dead) and Shannon Dedrick (found alive), Angel Miguel Perez (found safe) Luis Martinez (found dead) Luke Finch (found alive), Kayvon Lewis (fighting for his life), Andrue Jankwitz and Nathaneal Hale (found safe), Robert Manwill (killed), Conner Conley (killed), Marc Anthony Bookal (missing), and Sarah Haley Foxwell (missing).
Jan Barrett
As a favor to our readers I am posting these web sites. Please consider signing these petitions. Something has got to be done to protect the future of the world which is our children:
Stop the abuse and murder of the children in the U.S.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/16/stop-the-abuse-and-murder-of-the-children-in-the-us

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws
tears4caylee
tears4caylee
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

MISC. ARTICLE RE OUR MISSING AND DEAD CHILDREN! Empty Re: MISC. ARTICLE RE OUR MISSING AND DEAD CHILDREN!

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:59 am

IMO, this should be moved to Marc's thread.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down