Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jay Blanchard Park Scenario

Go down

The Jay Blanchard Park Scenario Empty The Jay Blanchard Park Scenario

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm

The Jay Blanchard Park Scenario

Valhall

Excerpt:

In light of the current discussion, I have chosen to repost this writing for those who may not have seen it originally.

Originally posted November 18, 2009 at 5:56 am

We are all too familiar with the first rendition of Casey’s “Caylee got kidnapped” story. It is what we should refer to as “The Sawgrass Apartments Scenario”. It fell apart within 24 hours of Casey first “presenting it” to investigators. Absolutely nothing was working well for Casey in that 24 hours. Nobody had lived in apartment 210 of the Sawgrass apartments in over 140 days. None of the other addresses Casey presented as former places “Zanny” had lived checked out. Her friends started calling investigators one by one and explaining what a habitual liar she was. Amy reports she’s been robbed blind by Casey. Heck, Casey even had to admit she hadn’t worked in about 2 years. (I have to admit I have envisioned that moment when that was revealed. Casey in her blue, stolen K-Mart “82″ hoodie, hips a-swayin’, flip-flops a-smackin’, marching down that hall at Universal with purpose, and 2 or 3 investigators following her, and all of a sudden she stops, whirls around and says,

“My bad…I just realized I haven’t worked here in a couple of years. In fact, I’m not sure I ever actually worked HERE.”)

. . . . .

We have all heard the audio tapes of the phone calls (two) that Casey made from jail to her family. We have watched the videos of the family visitations between her and her parents as well as her and Lee. And we have now read the depositions of George, Cindy and Lee. So let’s try to figure out who thought up the “Jay Blanchard Park Scenario”. You know, the one where Zenaida puts the smack-down on Casey as they sit on a park bench, tells her she doesn’t deserve Caylee, hands her a “script” and tells her the whole world will get nuked if she doesn’t follow it, while Zenaida’s evil sister Samantha whisks Caylee into a Silver Ford Focus (brand new due to the fact Zenaida’s daddy had just bought it for her because of the imaginary wreck she had been…in…just…days…

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=701
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down