Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Search Resumes Saturday

Go down

Caylee Search Resumes Saturday Empty Caylee Search Resumes Saturday

Post by petesaparte Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:46 pm

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/7/search_for_caylee_resumes_saturday.html

ORLANDO
-- Thousands are expected in Central Florida this weekend to search for Caylee.It's all part of a massive ground search set up by the Texas EquuSearch team.

EquuSearch has called on former military personnel, firefighters and law enforcement officers to help in the search that will cover an 18-mile stretch around Orlando International Airport.

The search will begin at 8 a.m. Saturday behind Hertz Rent-A-Car on Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive.

Searchers can download and print the volunteer form from EquuSearch's Web site. You must be 18 years old or older to participate. No children or dogs are allowed. Volunteers are asked to wear long pants and walking shoes
or boots.

Conflict Of Interest?

People who wanted to volunteer to search for Caylee were asked to sign up Friday at Tabu Nightclub in downtown Orlando.

There are some who feel that is a conflict of interest since Mark NeJame is an investor in the club, as well as George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer.

Since the Anthonys have maintained their granddaughter is still alive, how could NeJame support a search for Caylee's body?

“I specifically agreed to represent George and Cindy so long that there were no restrictions placed on me in finding Caylee,” NeJame said. “And that means whatever road this would take us down. There are many who believe that Caylee is still with us, and there’s others that believe she’s no longer with us. I’m not here to judge and I agree to take
representation on so long as there would be no judging.”
petesaparte
petesaparte
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down