Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey’s Profile – Part 6: Her Motive

Go down

Casey’s Profile – Part 6: Her Motive Empty Casey’s Profile – Part 6: Her Motive

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Casey’s Profile – Part 6: Her Motive

Posted on January 14th, 2010 by by Valhall

Excerpt:

As I stated in the introduction of this series, I believe Casey’s motive is shown in her profile as an eraser killer. While there may very well have been a triggering event (i.e. fight with Cindy, ultimatum from parents, etc.), that triggering event, if one occurred, only set the date of Caylee’s erasure, not the inevitability. From Marilee Strong’s book, Erased:
Fundamentally, eraser killers do not kill for the reasons normally
ascribed to murderers, such as greed, sex, or jealousy. They
eliminate the women, and sometimes children, in their lives
because their victims no longer serve any “purpose” in the
emotionally desolate world of the eraser killer, or are seen as
impediments to the kind of life they covet and fantasize for
themselves. In the mind of this type of murderer, it is better,
easier, and more satisfying for him to kill than simply to get a
divorce.
There has been much talk about an alleged event that was reported early on to have taken place on June 15th, 2008, but has never been confirmed. That was the day Cindy and Caylee went to Mt. Dora and visited Cindy’s mother and then her father in the nursing home. Mark Fuhrman was the the first to state Cindy and George told him of a “big fight” on the night of June 15th. Reference to this fight was made again in Richard Grund’s interview with OCSO when he stated Lee Anthony had told Jesse Grund of the fight. Jesse would later confirm this in his September 9, 2008 interview with OCSO when he stated Lee had told
him of a “heated argument” in which Cindy tried to choke Casey.

Cindy, George and Lee all now deny that any such argument took place that night, but I believe the truth will come out if Cindy did, in fact, confess this to Mark Fuhrman. Assuming this argument did occur, it results in a couple of theoretical scenarios that would make sense as being the triggering event for an eraser killer to remove their victim: . . .

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1410
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down