Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 09, 2008, Caylee Anthony Search is Over

Go down

November 09, 2008, Caylee Anthony Search is Over Empty November 09, 2008, Caylee Anthony Search is Over

Post by Impetuous Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 am

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/caylee-anthon-4.html

Caylee Anthony Search is Over

November 09, 2008, Caylee Anthony Search is Over Dscn1678_2November 09, 2008, Caylee Anthony Search is Over Caylee_marie_anthony"The search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, has been suspended. According to Tim Miller, he has done everything in his power to locate Caylee and there is nothing more he can do.
"I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."
It is unfortunate that the search for Caylee is over; however without any new leads or information there is little more that can be done. Everyone here is sad to be leaving – may hugs and tears have been exchanged – but in the end we all know that they put their best foot forward. Perhaps in the future something new will come of this case. In the mean time, Caylee will remain on our thoughts and in our hearts.
Meanwhile, Texas EquuSearch will be breaking down the command post tomorrow, at which time they will head to North Carolina to conduct joint searches for Kelly Currin Morris, Jennifer Rivkin, Mouy Tang and Jamie Michelle Fraley.
November 09, 2008, Caylee Anthony Search is Over Dscn1719_2Jamie Michelle Fraley, 22, was last seen on April 8, 2008, at her apartment on Lowell Bethesda Rd in Gastonia, North Carolina. She has not been seen or heard from since.
Kelly Currin Morris, 28, is a mother of two who went missing from her Stem, N.C., home on Sept. 3, 2008.
Mouy Tang, 45, was last seen on Sept. 3, 2008. She was living in an assisted living home for when she reportedly got up and walked away. Mouy is in need of her diabetic medicine, which she is supposed to take four times a day.
Jennifer Rivkin, 43, was last seen on May 4, 2008. Her car was found at The Winners Circle Bar and Grill with her purse, drivers license and make-up bag in it.
I feel terrible that there was no resolution to the Caylee search this weekend. I wish I could have brought you better news today, but that was not to be. This is one of those cases that will continue to haunt me.
*UPDATE* - Tim is now saying the search might continue again in the future. It is unknown if or when that might happen.
*Update 2 - I have just been informed that EquuSearch has decided to continue to search for Caylee Anthony tomorrow while they break down the command center for the North Carolina trip. Volunteers are still welcome and encouraged to come out and look for Caylee during that time."

Last edited by Susmihara on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

November 09, 2008, Caylee Anthony Search is Over Empty November 09, 2008, Re: Caylee Anthony Search is Over

Post by Impetuous Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:11 am

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/re-caylee-antho.html

Re: Caylee Anthony Search is Over

"I have just been informed that EquuSearch has decided to continue to search for Caylee Anthony tomorrow while they break down the command center for the North Carolina trip. Volunteers are still welcome and encouraged to come out and look for Caylee during that time."
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down