Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Carving in the Tree

5 posters

Go down

The Carving in the Tree Empty The Carving in the Tree

Post by admin Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:06 pm

Hopefully, Oviedo will get pics up soon. Reportedly, there was a carving in one of the nearby trees, at the place LP was searching, at Blanchard Park, that had the name "KALEY," carved in it. I'm not sure of the rest of the carving, however, this would not suprise me in the least, if Casey carved something of that nature. Has anyone ever noticed how often and frequently everyone, including Cindy and George, get the names "Caylee" and "Casey" mixed up? Casey couldn't not handle that transposition. And since Casey is a true sociopath, Casey hated that, IMO. Casey wanted her own identity. Names are extremely important, just ask Dale Carnegie. When someone called Casey, "Caylee," this was an affront to her. Have you ever noticed how no one hardly ever refers to Caylee as "Casey," ? It's usually the other other way around. This was just one more reason for Casey to despise her own child, IMO. Even if the carving in the tree was not present, the FACT that Casey used the odd spelling of CAYLEE'S name in her myspace page, speaks to Casey trying to distance herself from Caylee. She used a "K" instead of a "C" and used a "LEY" instead of a "Lee" for Caylee. It's pretty obvious, from a psychological perspective, that Casey has tried to create her own persona apart from Caylee. The tree carving is very telling, if in fact, Casey made the carving. Couple the myspace spelling of "Caylee" with the infamous jailhouse phone call where Casey says, "What about ME?" and you've got circumstantial evidence out the ying-yang! Even without the tree, though, Casey's Myspace spelling of Caylee is indicative of her wanting to distance herself. As strange and as horrible as it may sound, Casey was jealous of her child, just like Cindy said. Only Casey's jealousy wasn't just a jealousy confined to the relationship Cindy had with Caylee, Casey was jealous of Caylee period. Ifyou take a very close look at the texxt messages between Casey and Tony, you will see that Casey used everything at her disposal to try and turn Tony against Caylee. Calling Caylee "a snothead" was just one of the tactics. Casey was trying to plant it in Tony's mind that Caylee was was a horrible little girl. Casey should've gone into advertising, because she used some of the same tricks advertisers use to get youto be brand-loyal.

Everyone loved Caylee, how could they not? And when people called Casey, "Caylee," it only fueled Casey's jealousy. That sort of jealousy can lead to murder with someone like Casey.

I hope ya'll understand what I'm trying to convey...take note of how often people, even today (Mr. Grund at the "prayer service") mix up the names. This is one small key into unlocking the evil abyss that is Casey Anthony's heart. Oh, and she has one, a heart that is. You don't wake up in a a cold sweat, with nightmares, without some human feeling. Casey knows what she did. She knows. This is a HUGE game to her, and she will play it for all it's worth. Casey hated Caylee. She HATED her. Caylee was everything Casey WAS NOT; Innocent, pure, sweet, and loving. People were drawn to Caylee, and Casey couldn't understand it. I'm sure Casey went into rages directed at Caylee when no one else was around. I'm sure of it. That's why every picture of Caylee has that forced little smile and those big, wide eyes that say, "Am I doing it right mommy? Is this what you want?" Caylee was trying to please her mommy, which is what every child does. It's so sad. :.0
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Carving in the Tree Empty Re: The Carving in the Tree

Post by petesaparte Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Great post! You make a lot of sense!
petesaparte
petesaparte
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:41 pm

I totally agree with you, even though I doubt the carving was done by Casey. She was extremely jealous and also felt she was a burden. Instead of leaving Caylee with her parents she chose to get revenge on everyone who adored Caylee, especially her parents.
I believe it was 'narcissistic rage'. By the way, the snothead comment was to Tony Rusciano, not her boyfriend, although she probably said it to him as well for all we know.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by anaday26 Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:46 pm

I agree with you one hundred percent. I have one question, where did they come up with Caylee's name, or was that Cindy's controlling hand? It don't matter really where she got the name, I love the name and it fits our sweet baby, also will be a constant reminder to her eggdonar every time someone calls her that instead of her own name. I wish Caylee would be found. We love you Caylee.

Admin wrote:Hopefully, Oviedo will get pics up soon. Reportedly, there was a carving in one of the nearby trees, at the place LP was searching, at Blanchard Park, that had the name "KALEY," carved in it. I'm not sure of the rest of the carving, however, this would not suprise me in the least, if Casey carved something of that nature. Has anyone ever noticed how often and frequently everyone, including Cindy and George, get the names "Caylee" and "Casey" mixed up? Casey couldn't not handle that transposition. And since Casey is a true sociopath, Casey hated that, IMO. Casey wanted her own identity. Names are extremely important, just ask Dale Carnegie. When someone called Casey, "Caylee," this was an affront to her. Have you ever noticed how no one hardly ever refers to Caylee as "Casey," ? It's usually the other other way around. This was just one more reason for Casey to despise her own child, IMO. Even if the carving in the tree was not present, the FACT that Casey used the odd spelling of CAYLEE'S name in her myspace page, speaks to Casey trying to distance herself from Caylee. She used a "K" instead of a "C" and used a "LEY" instead of a "Lee" for Caylee. It's pretty obvious, from a psychological perspective, that Casey has tried to create her own persona apart from Caylee. The tree carving is very telling, if in fact, Casey made the carving. Couple the myspace spelling of "Caylee" with the infamous jailhouse phone call where Casey says, "What about ME?" and you've got circumstantial evidence out the ying-yang! Even without the tree, though, Casey's Myspace spelling of Caylee is indicative of her wanting to distance herself. As strange and as horrible as it may sound, Casey was jealous of her child, just like Cindy said. Only Casey's jealousy wasn't just a jealousy confined to the relationship Cindy had with Caylee, Casey was jealous of Caylee period. Ifyou take a very close look at the texxt messages between Casey and Tony, you will see that Casey used everything at her disposal to try and turn Tony against Caylee. Calling Caylee "a snothead" was just one of the tactics. Casey was trying to plant it in Tony's mind that Caylee was was a horrible little girl. Casey should've gone into advertising, because she used some of the same tricks advertisers use to get youto be brand-loyal.

Everyone loved Caylee, how could they not? And when people called Casey, "Caylee," it only fueled Casey's jealousy. That sort of jealousy can lead to murder with someone like Casey.

I hope ya'll understand what I'm trying to convey...take note of how often people, even today (Mr. Grund at the "prayer service") mix up the names. This is one small key into unlocking the evil abyss that is Casey Anthony's heart. Oh, and she has one, a heart that is. You don't wake up in a a cold sweat, with nightmares, without some human feeling. Casey knows what she did. She knows. This is a HUGE game to her, and she will play it for all it's worth. Casey hated Caylee. She HATED her. Caylee was everything Casey WAS NOT; Innocent, pure, sweet, and loving. People were drawn to Caylee, and Casey couldn't understand it. I'm sure Casey went into rages directed at Caylee when no one else was around. I'm sure of it. That's why every picture of Caylee has that forced little smile and those big, wide eyes that say, "Am I doing it right mommy? Is this what you want?" Caylee was trying to please her mommy, which is what every child does. It's so sad. :.0
anaday26
anaday26
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : love to read mysteries, love animals, have a lot of them lol, love children, love nature

Back to top Go down

The Carving in the Tree Empty Carving in the tree at blanchard park

Post by oviedo45 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:03 pm

The Carving in the Tree Bp_tre21

The Carving in the Tree Bp_tre22

bigjohnny did a great pic outlining the KALEY - also, Spyder told me she spelled Caylee's name KALEY on some of her myspace entries.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down