Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY

2 posters

Go down

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Empty Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY

Post by oviedo45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:51 am

today at bp, there was a prayer vigil with Rev Grunt, LP, Rob Dick and the dive team. while there, one of the divers (also a security man for LP) took me to a tree that was in the site line of the dive and showed me a carving with KALEY and a cross underneath. he is convinced the carving was done around 6 months ago - he thinks casey did it to remind her of the spot where she threw caylee into the water. he said he had viewed myspace postings that casey had made with KALEY spelling rather than Caylee. the vigil was attended by about 75 people and the media. i spoke at length with rev grund afterwards and he would like to have the name of our forum. he cannot understand how this happened and he is still broken hearted by it, IMO. he also had comments on TES.

Last edited by oviedo45 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Empty Picture of tree carving with KALEY

Post by oviedo45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:53 am

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Jrossv11

if you stand with your back to the tree, this is what you see:

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Bp_tre20
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Empty Re: Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY

Post by oviedo45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:43 am

BigJohnny wrote:Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Jrossvideo-ovieda-bp_tre15PSD
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Empty Re: Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY

Post by oviedo45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:16 am

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Jrossv12

bigjohnny filled in the carving with color
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:16 am

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Bp_flo10
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 am

Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY Bp_flo11
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:02 pm

that night, it was reported that KFN removed the bears, balloons, and flowers left at the tree as well as the signs and cards. the park workers i spoke with assured me they would not be removing them until a supervisor ordered them to - they knew the public wanted to leave things in caylee's honor.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:12 pm

oviedo45 wrote:that night, it was reported that KFN removed the bears, balloons, and flowers left at the tree as well as the signs and cards. the park workers i spoke with assured me they would not be removing them until a supervisor ordered them to - they knew the public wanted to leave things in caylee's honor.
KFN has sunk to a new low. LA did the same thing with the memorial at the Anthonys' home. They are truly sick people.
Olga
Olga
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down