Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour

5 posters

Go down

Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour Empty Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour

Post by oviedo45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm

please post your questions for Sumsi to ask erin tonight when she calls her. Many are upset that Tim left monday, when he said he would be searching until Tuesday.

1. Why did they leave when they said they would stay?

Rumor has it that TES is getting free legal representation from Mark Nejame, atty to George and Cindy Anthony.

2. Tim, isn't accepting legal representation from the family's atty a conflict of interest, especially since TES has stated they are looking for a deceased Caylee and the family continues to insist Caylee is alive?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour Empty Re: Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour

Post by petesaparte Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:02 pm

I don't think I have a question for them (at least I can't think of one right now). But I would like you let them know (Tim, specifically) that when I heard that he was accepting pro-bono services of Nejame that it felt like a slap in the face to me. I have been a wholehearted supporter of TES and Tim has had a place in my heart since I heard about what happened to his daughter and since I learned how he has created the TES organization and for everything he did to try to find Natalee Holloway.

99% of one's credibility and honor lies in who you associate yourself with. In this case, associating yourself with someone who is offering his services to try to help someone who has murdered their child to get away with it by doing everything in his power to continue to try to put "reasonable doubt" out there with lies and twisting facts is unconscienable.

Just this one situation has really affected how I feel about TES. I had thought that I had found a charity that I could fully believe in 100% (and that is whether or not they actually found Caylee) but it saddens me to say that I don't feel comfortable allocating my donation budget to them any longer.

I believe in what TES does but I do not condone the actions of the partners that they have chosen.

I am truly sorry.
petesaparte
petesaparte
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour Empty My Conversation with Erin of TES on 11/12/08

Post by Impetuous Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:02 pm

My wonderful family:[

I had a very pleasant and in my opinion productive conversation with Erin of TES tonight and explained our collective frustration with all of the news and allegations that are occurring in this case for Caylee. First I am going to say that because Melissa is the administrator on this site, the reason I chose to speak with her first is because she is the administrator of this forum and I wanted to give her the courtesy of what I would be posting. I originally approached her about trying to establish a repoir with TES on behalf of this forum. I feel she should be aware of what is happening as a result of my actions as a member and one of the moderators of this forum.

I initially email Erin and Tim because I was disappointed and upset as many of you are, and were, and for my own peace of mind. As I conversed with her back and forth on email, I felt it better to talk one-on-one so that she might pass along to Tim the outrage that were are feeling from this weekend. At that time, I advised Melissa of my intentions to speak with Erin and she was supportive. Given the seriousness of this matter, I decided to collect my thoughts and write one post to address as much as possible—this is just the type of person I am.

As you can imagine Tim has been in meeting after meeting and Erin has not been able to speak with him and obtain clarification on the questions that we have for him. She understands how we are feeling and she will pass those thoughts along to Tim. She has received many emails, correspondence and phone calls regarding the frustrations we are feeling. As even we have been, Tim and TES (hereinafter Tim and/or TES) are caught in a situation that is beyond anything they’ve had to deal with before and it is a very delicate situation given all the work they do for missing people and that fact this is an ongoing investigation.

You all only know me on this site, so I can understand that many of you may be skeptical of what Erin has asked me to pass along. Understandably so. However, I want to do what I can for all of you and me to get through this case. Erin told me that this is still about Caylee and only Caylee for Tim. TES did not know that the reporting on Nancy Grace spooked many to refrain from volunteering and therefore hurt TES’ efforts on Caylee’s search this last weekend. She had wished someone would have called to tell TES. I told Erin that as I hear relevant stories that we are collecting as a group that we feel may affect their efforts, I would let her know and she thanked me for that because they do not always hear or read every story in this case as they do not have the time and due to other cases they are involved in.

She asked for our patience on behalf of TES. I know that we all hate to hear this but in this case, we must be patient and wait for Tim. The frustrations will probably continue as stories and rumors will fly back and forth but at some point we will have clarification. TES and Tim have not given up on Caylee. There are TES members left in Orlando.

I am going to share that after my discussion with Erin tonight that I wholeheartedly believe that Tim CONTINUES to have Caylee’s interest at heart. I strongly suspect that Tim is reassessing at this point just like we do here everyday. Tim has done this for many years and although this is a unique situation, he has done what he feels is best at this time. Given all the outbursts, pranks and other acts that I have seen in the last couple of days, I can now understand Tim stepping back to reassess and let emotions calm down and further facts develop.

I asked Erin if I could continue to correspond and call her in the future as this case progresses and she welcomed me to do so. Although she is very willing to speak with those that call her, as she is able to, I told her that we are going to try to ease the situation by having one person keep in constant contact with her as the case develops. She was very open to hearing all the frustrations we had and truly kind about passing that along to Tim. TES does understand that Caylee is the reason many people now know of TES and that they have gained many supporters because of Caylee.

I hope to continue to work with Erin to bring clarification, as she is able to legally provide to us, so that we can stop some of the rumors and frustrations and ease our minds. We must remember that Tim is involved in an ongoing investigation and may not be able to answer all of our questions at this time.

I am sorry that I could not provide more answers to all of you but, again, as this case is still developing, there are certain questions that we will have to wait for answers when the time is appropriate.

Please remember what Tim has stated in the past, if it does not come from him directly, then we should hold judgment until we hear it from him.

Sincerely,

Susmihara
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour Empty Re: Questions to ask Tim regarding TES, the Search for Caylee and Legal Counsel Rumour

Post by mafiafran Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:55 am

good post

mafiafran
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 am

Susmihara wrote:My wonderful family:[

I had a very pleasant and in my opinion productive conversation with Erin of TES tonight and explained our collective frustration with all of the news and allegations that are occurring in this case for Caylee. First I am going to say that because Melissa is the administrator on this site, the reason I chose to speak with her first is because she is the administrator of this forum and I wanted to give her the courtesy of what I would be posting. I originally approached her about trying to establish a repoir with TES on behalf of this forum. I feel she should be aware of what is happening as a result of my actions as a member and one of the moderators of this forum.

I initially email Erin and Tim because I was disappointed and upset as many of you are, and were, and for my own peace of mind. As I conversed with her back and forth on email, I felt it better to talk one-on-one so that she might pass along to Tim the outrage that were are feeling from this weekend. At that time, I advised Melissa of my intentions to speak with Erin and she was supportive. Given the seriousness of this matter, I decided to collect my thoughts and write one post to address as much as possible—this is just the type of person I am.

As you can imagine Tim has been in meeting after meeting and Erin has not been able to speak with him and obtain clarification on the questions that we have for him. She understands how we are feeling and she will pass those thoughts along to Tim. She has received many emails, correspondence and phone calls regarding the frustrations we are feeling. As even we have been, Tim and TES (hereinafter Tim and/or TES) are caught in a situation that is beyond anything they’ve had to deal with before and it is a very delicate situation given all the work they do for missing people and that fact this is an ongoing investigation.

You all only know me on this site, so I can understand that many of you may be skeptical of what Erin has asked me to pass along. Understandably so. However, I want to do what I can for all of you and me to get through this case. Erin told me that this is still about Caylee and only Caylee for Tim. TES did not know that the reporting on Nancy Grace spooked many to refrain from volunteering and therefore hurt TES’ efforts on Caylee’s search this last weekend. She had wished someone would have called to tell TES. I told Erin that as I hear relevant stories that we are collecting as a group that we feel may affect their efforts, I would let her know and she thanked me for that because they do not always hear or read every story in this case as they do not have the time and due to other cases they are involved in.

She asked for our patience on behalf of TES. I know that we all hate to hear this but in this case, we must be patient and wait for Tim. The frustrations will probably continue as stories and rumors will fly back and forth but at some point we will have clarification. TES and Tim have not given up on Caylee. There are TES members left in Orlando.

I am going to share that after my discussion with Erin tonight that I wholeheartedly believe that Tim CONTINUES to have Caylee’s interest at heart. I strongly suspect that Tim is reassessing at this point just like we do here everyday. Tim has done this for many years and although this is a unique situation, he has done what he feels is best at this time. Given all the outbursts, pranks and other acts that I have seen in the last couple of days, I can now understand Tim stepping back to reassess and let emotions calm down and further facts develop.

I asked Erin if I could continue to correspond and call her in the future as this case progresses and she welcomed me to do so. Although she is very willing to speak with those that call her, as she is able to, I told her that we are going to try to ease the situation by having one person keep in constant contact with her as the case develops. She was very open to hearing all the frustrations we had and truly kind about passing that along to Tim. TES does understand that Caylee is the reason many people now know of TES and that they have gained many supporters because of Caylee.

I hope to continue to work with Erin to bring clarification, as she is able to legally provide to us, so that we can stop some of the rumors and frustrations and ease our minds. We must remember that Tim is involved in an ongoing investigation and may not be able to answer all of our questions at this time.

I am sorry that I could not provide more answers to all of you but, again, as this case is still developing, there are certain questions that we will have to wait for answers when the time is appropriate.

Please remember what Tim has stated in the past, if it does not come from him directly, then we should hold judgment until we hear it from him.

Sincerely,

Susmihara

Any follow up posts to this anywhere? TIA.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down