Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRANK SADDLEMIRE IV - 3 months (2010) - Clyde OH

2 posters

Go down

FRANK SADDLEMIRE IV - 3 months (2010) - Clyde OH Empty FRANK SADDLEMIRE IV - 3 months (2010) - Clyde OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Clyde OH ---- Hours after his arraignment
yesterday on murder and child-endangerment charges, a Clyde man was
freed from the Sandusky County jail, the charges dismissed.
Clyde
police arrested Frank Saddlemire III, 22, after officers responded to a
report of a child not breathing at a Hickory Street apartment just
after 2 p.m. Saturday. Three-month-old Frank Saddlemire IV was
pronounced dead two hours later in Bellevue Hospital.
Police
initially said they conferred with doctors and determined the child's
death was not of natural causes.
County Prosecutor Tom Steirwalt
dropped the charges yesterday after a preliminary autopsy report from
the Lucas County Coroner's Office revealed an 'undetermined' cause of
death.
Officials said in a statement a final report will be
issued after lab results had been completed. The prosecutor's office
reserved the right to refile the charges.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

FRANK SADDLEMIRE IV - 3 months (2010) - Clyde OH Empty Re: FRANK SADDLEMIRE IV - 3 months (2010) - Clyde OH

Post by Watcher_of_all Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 pm

CLYDE, OH (WTOL) - Sandusky County prosecutors dropped murder and child endangerment charges against Frank Saddlemire III in the death of his 3-month-old son hours after he was arraigned Monday because a coroner's report shows the cause of the baby's death is undetermined.
Saddlemire, 22, was alone in a Hickory Street home with his three-month-old baby, Frank Saddlemire IV, Saturday. His girlfriend was at work and he did not have a phone, so when he found his baby not breathing, he had to call 9-1-1 from a neighbor's house.
When the dispatcher asked why the baby wasn't breathing, Saddlemire said "I laid him on his stomach and I started cleaning the house up and after awhile I went to go check on him and he was all blue and I picked him up and I was like, 'Oh my God,'" Saddlemire told a dispatcher.
"I tried mouth-to-mouth for a little bit," he told the dispatcher. "I tried knocking on everybody's door to get somebody to call in, but finally this one lady let me use the phone."
Once crews rushed the baby to the hospital, he died in the emergency room. Doctors told police it looked like a homicide.
As a result, police arrested Saddlemire at the hospital. He was charged with murder and endangering a child and spent two days behind bars.
Saddlemire's family says he is innocent.
The coroner is awaiting lab results before ruling on the cause of death, so because of a lack of evidence, prosecutors dropped the felony charges.
Saddlemire likened his arrest after his baby's death to getting shot in the heart.
Watcher_of_all
Watcher_of_all

Back to top Go down

FRANK SADDLEMIRE IV - 3 months (2010) - Clyde OH Empty Re: FRANK SADDLEMIRE IV - 3 months (2010) - Clyde OH

Post by Watcher_of_all Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Doctors, cops suspicious in baby's death
Aug 03
The Bellevue Hospital doctor who told police 3-month-old Frank Saddlemire IV was killed believed the baby suffered trauma to the head and chest.
According to Clyde Police's recently released final investigation report, Dr. Charles David examined the baby and concluded his death was untimely.
Police arrested Frank Saddlemire III, 22, of Clyde, based on the doctor's findings. He was released two days later after Lucas County Coroner's office found no signs of trauma.
A final autopsy report released last week shows the baby died from sepsis -- a severe, full-body infection.
David was also the doctor who examined 2-month-old Preston Goble, who died from blunt force trauma in January after he was allegedly assaulted by his father, KC Goble, 23, of Clyde. Goble is in Sandusky County Jail on murder charges.
The doctor told police the situations were "similar," according to the police report. David ordered a CAT scan for the Saddlemire infant and saw indicators of trauma to the head and the chest. He advised the soft spot on the baby's skull was bulging, a sign there is intracranial pressure.
Dr. Abby Miknaitis, a doctor who arrived aboard a medical helicopter to transport the baby to Toledo, concurred the baby had a distended soft spot that did not appear to be normal. The baby was loaded into the helicopter but he died before it could take off.
Police noted concerns about the father's demeanor in their report. Saddlemire had been at home alone with the infant and called 911 from a neighbor's phone when he noticed the baby was blue and not breathing.
Police asked Saddlemire to come talk to them in the parking lot of Bellevue Hospital as doctors worked to save the child.
"As he approached the chief and I, he was told that we needed to speak with him about what happened to his son," the report states. "Frank walked over to us and stated, 'I did not hurt that little mother f****r.'"
Police describe Saddlemire as calm as he repeatedly denied injuring the baby.
Clyde Police Chief Bruce Gower said last week the department was acting on the best medical evidence available and he stands behind the arrest of Saddlemire.
Saddlemire has not responded to several requests for comment.
http://www.sanduskyregister.com/2010/aug/03/doctors-cops-suspicious-babys-death
Watcher_of_all
Watcher_of_all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down